Coolest Tail light ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coolest Tail light ever

Well lookin through corksport today, i found this awsome Tailight. For the P5. Has a Fog Light in the Rear. I have no clue on the pricing for it. But it woudl be an awsome replacement if anyone is goin ESPEC Style

OEM taillight from Mazda of Europe. European cars are required to have a fog light in the rear of the vehicle (takes place of passenger side reverse light). Coems with harness. Comes on when fog lights are turned on.

Just givin the info out on it....incase somone has never seen it or is intrested.
    Maroon 1995 Probe SE
    Beige 1994 Protege DX
    Silver 2001 Protege ES

Sadly, they're taking it off the site. I just called them....Turns out the US/CDN spec car is not prewired for this, so you'd need to run your own wiring.....
    '03 P5, midnight blue, 5spd, K&N A/F, swiss cheese air intake, bumper and trunk guards.

Comment

That sucks! hmm i have no clue bout the wiring, but i know u can piggyback a wire from the parking lights to run an extra higher powerd bulb....id grab that light if u can and try to work something out...well anyone that wants to try to make a(n) euro spec p5
      Maroon 1995 Probe SE
      Beige 1994 Protege DX
      Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

well 2 thoughts on this...

this here is the left hand drive edm 2003 tail lights.. the huge pic posted above is for the rhd edm (=uk, as theman said)

OEM taillight from Mazda of Europe. European cars are required to have a fog light in the rear of the vehicle (takes place of passenger side reverse light). Coems with harness. Comes on when fog lights are turned on.
        ahm, that's not really correct... the rear fog light does NOT come on when the front fogs are activated (that's because there are laws when you're allowed to use the front and when to use the rear)...

so the edm usually have a seperate switch for the rear fog light. and i think there is a chance that you might be fine with just this switch without running your very own wires through the car.... sorry, havent got the switch part# at hand now :\

but i believe you do stand a chance to get those lights on your cars, since i can't really believe that different wire setups were put into the cars in the production plants.. i guess mostly the switches and bulbs make the difference..that's my guess.

-
        if i was a bitch i'd say that corksport has the ukspec "most probably all edm" tails out of the mazda epc copy that is sold on british ebay for 9pounds
        Last edited by TStarGermany; 09-14-2004, 04:29 PM.
        Girls on Proteges

Comment

Working...
        X