Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have pictures of Wet Okole seat covers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have pictures of Wet Okole seat covers?

I'm deciding between them and Katzkin. I know what the Katzkin covers look like but I like the material from Wet Okole better after I got samples from both companies. I just need to know what a 3rd gen Protege seat looks like with a Wet Okole cover on it, to know where the color is placed and what part is black. Thanks.

Well.. I found one picture after searching for a few hours.. First time I checked the other forums I couldn't find anything, but the second time, I did.. I believe this is the only picture of them on a 3rd gen Protege that is online in the entire world, lol.

Comment

Where can I get those from? I like.
      MODS:
      I/E/SS/

"It is the function of the Navy to carry the war to the enemy so that it will not be fought on U.S. soil."

Comment

Shop for car and truck seat covers. Choose from a great variety of custom seat covers for your car, truck, SUV or van. Protect your seats from wear and tear.

Comment

do the miata and the proteges have the same seat design? i cant find the protege on the site...

Comment

No, you have to specify what kind of seats they are. They should be bucket seat with headrest for each front, and then 60/40 split with headrest for the back. It's a custom job, but they have the information on hand for what car it is. Everything is made to factory spec, at least that's what they told me when I emailed them.

Comment

"Natey" has them on his Protege 5, IIRC. I think he posted about them on Protegeclub. He tends to post more on protege5.com though.
              2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

How much do they cost for a set?
                MODS:
                I/E/SS/

"It is the function of the Navy to carry the war to the enemy so that it will not be fought on U.S. soil."

Comment

Everything you need to know is at the site, but I did the homework for you. It's $225 for the front seats, $249 dollars for rear seats, and I'm also going to have either the flying M or Protege 5 embroidered onto the seat for an extra $39 and I THINK that's for each, but I'm not 100% sure yet.

Comment

That's a pic of my seats! :D

I've had my Wet Okoles for over a year, and they're still like new. I have a dog riding shotgun too! Water/spill proof, soft, easy to clean, and durable as hell!

Comment

they look nice, buit i couldnt stand that big ass WET OKOLE emblem.
                      1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Originally posted by Natey
                        That's a pic of my seats! :D

I've had my Wet Okoles for over a year, and they're still like new. I have a dog riding shotgun too! Water/spill proof, soft, easy to clean, and durable as hell!
                        All credit to you for that picture then. Thanks for posting it, since you're like the ONLY person to ever post a picture of Wet Okole seats. :D

96GrandAmAED, that logo is optional. It's the free one. I think I'm going to have mine done like this, out of these. I'm leaning more towards the "Protege 5" one though..
                        Attached Files

Comment

next chop.. Used Natey's pictures for them.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X