Rear Sway Bars??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear Sway Bars??

Who was the person that sells the sway bars?? I would like to know if can order one now?? Thanks!
    Eat ****.

areyou looking for an OEM 19mm or a beefy 22mm Quickor? i've head not so good things about getting a beefy sway bar.
    When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
    Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
    Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
    So his engine he goosed
    With much too much boost,
    And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

When I had my 1st gen ,rather than buy new bars ,I changed all the rear sway bar bushings to urathane , I also changed the end links as well . I used energy Suspension parts to do this .
      On a side not ,I was running Suspension Techneques Springs with Tokico blue struts . I also had front and rear upper strut bars on the car . I relly like the way the car handled. The car would slide the back end out on loose gravel or on snow ,this was predictable and was lots of fun.

2001 LX 2.0 Grace green metallic with gold graphics,
      Motegi MR12 rims in gold
      Falken Zeix 502's 205/40/17,
      MDC Enterprises short throw shifter,Sparco shift knob,
      Sparco pedal set,Vibrant axle back muffler , MDC Enterprises CAIwith K&N filtercone,Ractive strut bar,MP3 rear swaybar,Tien S-tech springs ,AWR engine mounts,AWR adjustable endlinks,AWR rear trailing arms,Konig rear wing colour matched ,Altezza tail lights edges colour matched to car.P5 front seats,
      P5 front conversion with side skirts

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss
        areyou looking for an OEM 19mm or a beefy 22mm Quickor? i've head not so good things about getting a beefy sway bar.
        The quickor bar is 1", not 22mm. The ST rear bar is 22mm.
        "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
        -93 MR2, 129 ES
        ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
        Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Im looking for a beefier rear sway bar. 1" or 22mm either or. Who sells them?? I want to increase my oversteer, its just a funner way of driving, and my car understeers pretty bad.
          Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
            Im looking for a beefier rear sway bar. 1" or 22mm either or. Who sells them?? I want to increase my oversteer, its just a funner way of driving, and my car understeers pretty bad.
            You'll have a hard time finding the 1" sway bar as there were just a few made about a year ago and production was stopped. However, you can buy the Suspension Techniques 22mm sway bar from a lot of online places. www.nopionline.com carries them and they might be available from corksport as well. I think that Eibach makes a kit also but it's a bit pricey and I've never heard of anyone having it on a 1st gen Pro. Here's a link with a bit more info regarding the Eibach kit.

Hope this helps.
            -------------------------
            '91 LX
            '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
            well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

You can get the ST say bars from www.shox.com for $229. For a bit more info and a few pics check this thread out.
              '91 LX
              '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
              well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Working...
              X