PAcesetter header
    Test pipe (cat removed)
    intake
    New TIming Belt
    New Compression rings
    New Headgasket
    Clutch replaced at 75k..
    A/c - P/S System completely removed
    14" OEM wheels black - yokohamas (front) - kumhos - (back) grea treead had them for like 2 months
    I ran 16.5@86mph at commerce with just the header about a month ago....but the car has lost alooot of weight and got some more upgrades since, and might "crosses fingers" be able to break 15's.

Needs:
    Cv joints need to be replaced. - boots are busted ( i keep puttin it off)
    i hit a deer awhile ago and the hood doest fit right. But it closes fine, but the core support is bent a bit it wont sit right. left fender is slightly damaged. most of the stuff it needs are cosmetic. paint is kinda ashy in some spots but its a 10 year old paint job so its nothin terrible. Interior is great.

I replaced the headgasket when i took the head off b/c i thought the head was cracked or warped, but it was tested and it was ok. And we replaced the piston rings while the head was off for preventive puposes. it runs very very well. The timing belt was also replaced about 2k miles ago. It was rebuilt by Florida and it got a neew motor with 65k on it...a couple of years ago. And i got it it had 75k on it. i got alot of pics if your interested ill post. Ones in my sig. I want to get rid of it b/c i want soemthing else..i love it but, i think i want something automatic and normal im tired of shifting gears in traffic all day. i dont have money to have 2 cars so its gotta go...

2500$ is my askin price....

car is lcated in Atlanta..
    Last edited by jitb37; 09-10-2004, 08:41 AM.
Working...
X