Gauge question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gauge question

ok, on my car i dont have a tac and i'd like to replace the gauges and get one in the dash beside my speed-o, is this possible? if so what all do i need to do and where can i get the cluster? (95 Protege DX)
    Jac and Jill went up the hill they planned to do some kissing, but Jac made a pass and grabbed Jills @$$ and now his front teeth are missing

There's a thread on this in the forum. Search for instrument cluster and look in the 2nd Gen category.
    ED
    '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
    Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
    WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

go to www.car-part.com, this is where i got my instrument cluster with the tach. a 1995 and 1996 mazda protege would be an exact fit.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
      Mods:
      DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Might be just as cheap or cheaper to get one from a junkyard. I got one from an ES for $25.
        ED
        '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
        Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
        WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

thanks for the help, i tried searching for gauges last time and didn't have the time to really look around for it, the instrument search worked better, thanks agian
          Jac and Jill went up the hill they planned to do some kissing, but Jac made a pass and grabbed Jills @$$ and now his front teeth are missing

Comment

Working...
          X