Saw a 323 RAPE a mustang.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a 323 RAPE a mustang.....

Ohh man this was funny. I just got done fixing my truck and I was test driving it around. I saw this red mustang with some mexican writing on it, and a really really loud exhaust harassing just about every car that drove up next to it. I just followed him for a while to see if he actually got any good races. We past a light and this little red 323 turn'ed on to the street, and gunned it past me and the mustang for no apparent reason. The mustang got on it and tried to catch the 323, but they got stopped at a light. The mustang pulled up to him and started revving, and yelling something at the 323. I heard em both raise their rpm's and the light turned, the mustang squatted and took off pretty damn fast. But after the 323 finished spinning his tires, he caught up and past the mustang, giving him an earful of his BOV while passing. It was quite a site. Makes me want to put my my GTR engine into a 323 and make it a real GTR. Minus the awd. It was cool!!!
    Eat ****.

Lol if you think 323's beating stangs are funny come hang out with me for a day.
    James G.
    sobe83@yahoo.com
    AIM: DVS 323BPT
    MySpace
    Cardomain
    <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

Comment

mustangs arent that big of a deal, it was this one paticular mustang that was funny.

Then again, I know off the top of my head of 4 different mustangs in my general area that are in the 11s or less.
      Eat ****.

Comment

Working...
      X