Can Someone..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Someone..............

PhotoShop my car?? Im trying to think what i want to do to the look of my car so i just want some of you expert photoshoppers to do your magic so i can get some ideas, The pic i want used is the one that is in my Signature. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Mazda96Protege
    PhotoShop my car?? Im trying to think what i want to do to the look of my car so i just want some of you expert photoshoppers to do your magic so i can get some ideas, The pic i want used is the one that is in my Signature. Thanks in advance.
    sorry just got to this. i'll see if I can spare 20 mins or so. here is a quick chop. if you post a higher quality pic I might take another stab at it.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GotBoost; 09-14-2004, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Damn i think that looks awsome right there!! nice!

but here is a biger pic of it

Comment

Well, here are my versions, hope you like it...everything you see was taken from honda accord, except of the rims, and hood vent.... I think it really looks great...you should do that

and to be a real racer, some neon

If you want original size of pictures I can post it , it was optimized for my home forum

Here is a link of car who was a donor to protege Honda Accord '91
        Last edited by joe_hra; 09-16-2004, 12:27 PM.
        Joe's Virtual Tuning Gallery

Comment

IMO, that's a bit too extreme for a 2nd gen. Good skill though, Joe.

Comment

It's agressive version, Mazda96Protege can use smaller bumpers, and wing, everything else is OK, I think

Comment

Yeah, lowering and side skirts look really good, but I agree, the bumpers and the wing are a bit too extreme.

Comment

Here is repared version.... I have put one dimension bigger rims, take off the wing, and added smaller spoiler, and chop a back bumper, so it isn't sticking out any more

Comment

looks good, but it does look way too much like a honda now, lol
                  .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                  225.94wtq
                  torque monster!!!!
                  dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                  http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                  http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I like that spoiler

Comment

hahaha thats awsome thanks a ton Joe HRA! i really want to add a bodykit to it......ive only seen one that fits a second gen pro and it really like it, and a wing im thinking jsut to get a regular one at autozone or checkers or prolly wont even get one i dunno yet......i wanna do a bit more to the engine so it doesint look like one of those little ricers with a body kit and have it be stock.

Comment

i did this relatively quickly, nothing big, color change, lowered, advan tcII wheels, amber corner lights, gray cloth interior rather than tan.
                        Attached Files
                        91 Protege LX ---> cardomain site

91 protege lx: threw timing belt

88 323 se, mods: swapping in b6t, 70% complete, $150 takes it.

99.5 VW jetta 2.0

Comment

just a quick one: color change, amber corner lights, lowered, advan tcII wheels, gray cloth interior.
                          Attached Files
                          91 Protege LX ---> cardomain site

91 protege lx: threw timing belt

88 323 se, mods: swapping in b6t, 70% complete, $150 takes it.

99.5 VW jetta 2.0

Comment

Interesting... I like it, but that's the first time I've seen someone ADD amber corners

Comment

Working...
                            X