Almost $hit my pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost $hit my pants

So, im driving down this freeway a bit north of minneapolis, I drive it daily and there usually isnt too much traffic or heat on it. So im cruising along at about 80 and i come up on this civic, he's got all the bling bling, 4" exaust, 12" wing, altezza's, all that (ghey) ****. So I pull up next to him and do what any reasonable person would do, throw it into neutral and rev up, hitting the limiter. The driver looks over at me and its on. I put it back into drive, flip the overdrive and gun it he has like a car and a half length on me before he pussies out at around 100 mph. so i pass him and figure i might as well test my top speed while im at it, keep it gunned and get up to about 123. look down at the speedo and then look up and theres a black and white sitting on the other side of the freeway. Bam radar detector lights up (this is when i almost **** my pants) lights go on. Luckily for me there was traffic on his side and he couldent pull out, he has the sirens going and everything. I pull off at the first exit, run the red at about 80, slide the rear of the car around, keep it gunned then turn into the first parking lot I see, luckily it was wal-mart so its fricken packed. I park the car and go inside, buy myself a snack and walk out. Yeah thats about all that happened, but it was some scary ****, and i think my luck has run out for a little while, so i wont be testing it I also wont be driving that way to work anymore.

I've included a picture of the situation

This happened a little while ago so
    Attached Files

"The only thing worse than bad memories, is no memories at all" - The Dismemberment Plan

LMFAO!!!! that brought back alot of gut wrenching memories
    <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
    AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

nice job, just hope he didnt get ur plates
      i is dumb

Comment

no way, i was flyin the exit i got off was an elevated bridge too so he couldent see me going along it.

"The only thing worse than bad memories, is no memories at all" - The Dismemberment Plan

Comment

well awsome, thats the reason i mount my plates in my window so when that kinda stuff happens to me i just pull em down
          i is dumb

Comment

You two sound like you'd get along well

Comment

i want to get 2 liscense plates
              and a little motor to make them flip between them :D

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
                You two sound like you'd get along well
                :rofl:

Comment

Dude, matt, where in minneapolis are you from? I'm from south minneapolis over by lake harriet...
                  1994 DX SOHC Auto (Tropical Emerald Metallic)
                  Panasonic CQ-C8400 HU
                  eDi 6500 Components
                  Arc Audio KAR 200.2
                  Elemental Designs NINe.1 Amp (1000W@2 ohm)
                  eD 16ov2 IB
                  eDead
                  Autopage Security System + Power locks!!(KEYLESS ENTRY!)
                  cardomain

Comment

Originally posted by mattbeekler
                    i want to get 2 liscense plates
                    and a little motor to make them flip between them :D
                    ppl around here go to corvette places and get one of those plate holders that flip when u turn the car on (comes off new corvettes) and hook the up to a switch so they can flip it when ever
                    i is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Scott D
                      Dude, matt, where in minneapolis are you from? I'm from south minneapolis over by lake harriet...
                      I'm up north west, Maple Grove to be exact.

Comment

i went back and noticed what a great graphic designer I am, damn i should be makin bank on this ****

Comment

WOW THAT'S AWESOME.e
                          2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

well, thats something that you shoudl really post about. Especially taking your car out of drive and BANGING the rev limiter. I laughed at that part. Most sensible people wouldnt do that, mainly ricers. I dont see why you brag around running from the cops. What if you woulda ran that red light and hit a little kid or something. Not cool man.
                            Eat ****.

Comment

Oh god where do I begin? First of all, you are definately the bigger ricer between you and the civic. I find it funny that you got your ass handed to you by a "riced" out civic. And what kind of race will you do, of course the pinnacle of ricer racing...the roll race. But I am curious, when you passed him after he beat you, did you thrown on your hazard lights? I have a strong feeling you did.

Comment

Working...
                              X