its just not fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its just not fair

ok, so theres this girl whos dad lives next door, she visited every weekend, and she always wanted to hang out with me cuz the "liked" me right? but who hangs out with girls when your 13? so she turns 14, gets a modeling contract....

AND NOW MODELS FOR VICTORIA'S SECRET

Serenity's Dead.

Well, you know what they say.....

He who hesitates, masturbates.....
    2000 DX, Blue
    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

dude, that truly sucks tack that up as your biggest mistake in life

Comment

Re: its just not fair

Originally posted by KiddX
        ok, so theres this girl whos dad lives next door, she visited every weekend, and she always wanted to hang out with me cuz the "liked" me right? but who hangs out with girls when your 13? so she turns 14, gets a modeling contract....

u sir, are a ****tard lol just kidding, but i bet u have been non stop since u found out

Comment

Re: its just not fair

Originally posted by KiddX

shes laughfin now man
          No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

Na na na-na-na naa, Your angel is a centerfold!
            ~Mark.
            2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

nonono, i have a beautiful girlfriend already, but shes not rich!

its just funny how **** works out eh?
              Serenity's Dead.

Comment

dude... what can i say... ye hoe hesitates materbates has aledy been taken. your only hope is that you can "just be friends" and then pounce when one of here relationships tuns sour!
                When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                So his engine he goosed
                With much too much boost,
                And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss
                  dude... what can i say... ye hoe hesitates materbates has aledy been taken. your only hope is that you can "just be friends" and then pounce when one of here relationships tuns sour!
                  **** that, just be friends, and see if you can score us all some tickets to the live victoria secrets shows:p: we'll have our own "club protege" section or become friends with her, so you can get in good with her other model friends

Comment

My ex was a model at one time and was so in to how she looked all the time and it sucked! I was like let's go already!!!! Most models are stuck on themselves or are self centered, so although you are kicking yourself now, you may have made the right choice. At least you know her so maybe you can go out (if you are still around the same neighborhood as her relatives). I got a nice looking woman at work and one that lives above me, but **** like that doesn't work. Double whammy there! :p: So I don't dare.
                    2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                    KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                    Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                    Groundkit

Comment

i like the free tics to the vs shows...we could all get drunk then go to the show

Comment

its kinda like she is laughin at u dude. haha. im just playin, maybe she will come back 2 town one day and sparks will fly, ya neva know! gluck!

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
                          **** that, just be friends, and see if you can score us all some tickets to the live victoria secrets shows:p: we'll have our own "club protege" section or become friends with her, so you can get in good with her other model friends
                          whoa point!! 2 friends are better than a could have been. connections my friend... connection
                          When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                          Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                          Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                          So his engine he goosed
                          With much too much boost,
                          And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

DAYMN SHE IS HOT

Sorry to hear that man, but what can I say
                            life is a bitch

I love that ticket idea
                            i am in for that

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

Working...
                            X