M3 style wing mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M3 style wing mirrors

aNyone know if any of these were made to fit a 2nd gen? if so wer can i get some?

i dont think there are..one time I tried hard to find them but failed. There is a guy on cardomain I think named protegestyle. he did it with honda mirrors and had a bracket fabb'ed to fit. He told me in an email one time he did it for less then a hundred $.... Im pretty sure about that amount.

Comment

Hrm... I think Protegestyle actually had the 3rd gen protege m3 mirrors custom fabricated. He told me that his friend would charge me about 100+ dollars to do it minus the mirrors. You can easily get the mirrors off of ebay. I'm not sure about the exact pricing but give him a e-mail or something.
      Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

bruce had it done also but didn't like the look.sold them. PM him about it
        Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
        FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
        Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

bruce purchased the mirrors but never got around to installing the mirrors. after he saw the mirrors in person i believe he decided against the idea of modding them to his car.
          Almost there

jdm tails... check
          jdm bumper... check
          ms lip... check
          ms grill... check
          ms sideskirts... check
          ms rear skirts... check
          ms spoiler... check
          ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
          Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

ok well which ones was he going to use, just any 3rd gen one? and need only a mod to the bracket?

Comment

Working...
            X