Mazda Atenza 23S Leather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazda Atenza 23S Leather

Mazda Motor Corporation has released the "23S Leather-Limited" special edition of the Atenza (known as 'Mazda6' outside Japan). Featuring quality, sporty interior equipment, this model goes on sale today at Mazda and Mazda Anfini dealerships throughout Japan.

Based on the "23S" grade of the Atenza Sport or Atenza Sport Wagon, the 23S Leather-Limited comes with high-grade equipment, including black leather seats, an electrically-powered eight-way seat adjuster, carbon-look instrumental panel side garnish, black leather wraps for the steering, shift knob and parking brake lever. With the special equipment, the 23S Leather-Limited is priced at 2,400,000 yen (without tax), only 100,000 yen more than the 23S grade.

Mazda will build 600 units of this special model--260 units of the Atenza Sport and 340 units of the Atenza Sport Wagon--and the vehicle will be available only in Japan.

The Atenza/Mazda6 has been well received by the world's customers due to its sporty styling, excellent handling and ride comfort, and wise packaging. As of September 6, 2004, the Atenza/Mazda6 has won 84 automotive awards around the world.
    electrically-powered eight-way seat adjuster, carbon-look instrumental panel side garnish, black leather wraps for the steering, shift knob and parking brake lever. With the special equipment, the 23S Leather-Limited is priced at 2,400,000 yen (without tax), only 100,000 yen more than the 23S grade.

Mazda will build 600 units of this special model--260 units of the Atenza Sport and 340 units of the Atenza Sport Wagon--and the vehicle will be available only in Japan.

The Atenza/Mazda6 has been well received by the world's customers due to its sporty styling, excellent handling and ride comfort, and wise packaging. As of September 6, 2004, the Atenza/Mazda6 has won 84 automotive awards around the world.
    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Anfini dealers?? I thought it was efini, or infini.. Looks nice, though
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

damn nice. I like the gauge cluster.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
      X