Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

parmesan_jones - bad ppl on ebay suck

the sellers name is parmesan_jones

this person is a horrible ebayer and I refuse to do any more business with the said person ever again.

here's the story.

8/21 - Item purchased through half.com, which means he got the payment for the itme at the end of that business day.

8/23 - Item confirmed and I was told it would be delivered between 8/31 - 9/14. Kind of a large window but maybe they are just covering themselves incase the mail is slow.

well 9/14 rolled around and I still had no package, no email about being late, nothing. so I sent an email.

9/14 - "Do you have a tracking number for the item? I still have not recieved it."
    no response.
    9/15 - "Please contact me @ NotArrogant@yahoo.com so we can work this out. I would like to resovle this without having to file a claim."
    no response.
    9/16 - "Look. I have tried being patient. But with no reply
    on my emails you are leaving my little choice. I have emailed you
    several times through here and even through the contact system on ebay
    itself. If you need more time all you have to do is send me an email stating
    you need more time. I will gladly accept that.
    If I do not recieve an
    email from you by tommrow I will be filing a claim through half. This is
    your notice that you have 24hrs to respond."
    no response.
    9/17 - I am now going to file a claim.
    I had hoped it would not come to this, and I tried to work this out. I am sorry that you chose to not respond and forced me to file a claim.
    NotArrogant@yahoo.com

Almost a month later and to this day still no response. I filled a claim and gave all the above info to half.com and told them that I either want the cd/dvd or my money back. We had a deal that was a legally binding contract and he broke it.

And of course I know he will give me negative feedback when I have done nothing wrong. Hell I even offered to give the guy an extension. All he had to do was send a simple email saying I need 'X' amount of more days. I would have been cool with that and gone on about my merry way.

sorry, just had to vent about this guy, b/c I didnt read his feedback until after I purchased the item. (I just saw the 90% rating) I know better now. Yeah I know its not too much just a cd and a dvd, but still its the matter of treating ppl decent.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

half.com sucks as does ebay. I hope they actaully enforce their policy & get you back your money, but i've read stories that they don't even do that.

ebay doens't protect you in the event you get ripped off...they just turn their heads while scammers rip ppl off as they please.
    93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
    02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
    05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

apparently they have a $750 dollar protection guarantee.

Dunno how long it will take to get the money back and what not, but it wasnt that much to begin with. It just pisses me off that ppl do this kind of crap.

Comment

ebay doesnt give two ****s about nothing, i actually knew some people locally who drove around town taking pictures of cars and tv's and cameras and big ticket items like that and "sold" them on ebay... ebay didnt do **** about it... the only thing that happened was when the cops got involved because they took in over like 100,000 dollars and it was a long drawn out ordeal, the one guy bought a lancer and had like 20 grand in sound equipment and it got taken by the cops and thats pretty much all that even happened to him... i wonder how much that went for at the cop auction... and how much of that system was still around after the cops had their hands on it
        Check out the J Way Group Project Proto HERE i will also make a page with all the hundreds of pics of my progress so keep checking

Comment

feedback is what I mostly look at on Ebay. I don't think I'll ever buy something that's worth more than $50 from someone with less than 50 positive feedbacks. I've purchased and sold a lot of crap on Ebay and have had no problems thus far.
          -------------------------
          '91 LX
          '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
          -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
          well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

SUX man sorry i hate that ****.
            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
            225.94wtq
            torque monster!!!!
            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

yea, just looked and remembered that there is another item fron another seller I still havent seen. seems like here latley I have been the target for easy money.

From now on I am definately going to start looking at feedback. anything less than 50 is a from now on.

Comment

Working...
              X