Fs: Rx-7 Vaf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fs: Rx-7 Vaf

I have a "B" code Rx-7 Vaf which I will let go for $50 shipped. The Vaf is a perfect upgrade for the 1st gen Proteges. It gives a nice boost of around 5hp in higher rpm ranges. Thanks to Darryl, there is a nice how-to that will guide you through the tuning process, which takes about 10 minutes. http://www.mazdaracer.com/pro/VAF.htm

If anyone is interested PM me or just reply to this thread.
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

bump
    '91 LX

well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Price lowered to $45 shipped !
      '91 LX

Comment

ok mr. thrifty, so you're going to offer me this metal box for 45 shipped, does it work that you know of? i'm slightly interested, more intimidated than not, but i'm pretty sure i could take on the task. i'll give you a heads up within 4 days, or i'm no go
        peace bro

Comment

Originally posted by demoninvictus
          ok mr. thrifty, so you're going to offer me this metal box for 45 shipped, does it work that you know of? i'm slightly interested, more intimidated than not, but i'm pretty sure i could take on the task. i'll give you a heads up within 4 days, or i'm no go
          peace bro
          It came off of a junked RX-7 but I don't see why it wouldn't work. If it doesn't I can always refund you the money........or at least a portion of them j/k Let me know as soon as you find out if you want it because I got this offer posted on other boards as well..........
          '91 LX

Comment

Working...
          X