WTD: 15"2003 protege LX mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTD: 15"2003 protege LX mags

I'm looking for a set of 15"2003 protege LX mags. These mags are 5 star with a 4x100 bolt pattern.
    92 323 with BP DOHC
    ported/polished head, regrinded cams, JUN adjustable cam gears, ported AFM, ported/knife edged intake manifold.

N/A project dropped.

I just bought these from ebay. I was told that they are from a 2003?? Browse around often here and in ebay, I'm sure some will come up.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by slikpro
      I just bought these from ebay. I was told that they are from a 2003?? Browse around often here and in ebay, I'm sure some will come up.

Good luck!
      Yes, these are the ones.
      92 323 with BP DOHC
      ported/polished head, regrinded cams, JUN adjustable cam gears, ported AFM, ported/knife edged intake manifold.

N/A project dropped.

Comment

Those rims are sweet ... I have them on my car too.
        Scott
        '94 Protege LX - gone, but not forgotten
        '96 Volvo 854T Platinum Limited Edition
        '98 Volvo V70 T5
        '03 Mazda MPV GFX

Comment

TTT
          92 323 with BP DOHC

N/A project dropped.

Comment

You are in luck!!

Comment

not worth you're ****in time, no center caps, and no indication as to diameter (though i'm pretty sure someone on here has a good guess) item has been relisted.
              peace

Comment

15" - says so in the auction title. These are the same ones I have, check my sig. Very nice wheels. I paid $425 for my set, but it included brand new Potenza tires as well, and yes, the center caps too. You *can* get the centers from the dealer. I doubt they'd be a major expense. I can find out if you wish.

<edit> I just saw on the old listing that $202 didn't meet the seller's reserve. I dunno what his reserve is, but I personally wouldn't pay more than $250. I've noticed that seller marks his other wheels up pretty high too.
                Last edited by beachnut; 10-20-2003, 08:05 AM.
                Scott
                '94 Protege LX - gone, but not forgotten
                '96 Volvo 854T Platinum Limited Edition
                '98 Volvo V70 T5
                '03 Mazda MPV GFX

Comment

Working...
                X