Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Meet:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet:

Get the best of SEO, content writing, and content marketing services from industry experts. With our proven strategy and years experience target the right kind of keywords and audience.

Last edited by Motegi; 09-27-2003, 05:58 PM.
    Sagaris

Last edited by Motegi; 09-27-2003, 05:58 PM.
    Sagaris

Comment

oh yea... That meet was a lot of fun! I wish I could post .avi files of the turbos. Maybe I should post my set of pics?
      My OLD Car

Comment

Yes then I can add them to the list from mazdamp3.com
        Sagaris

Comment

Ditto!!

I finally made it here!! I had a good time last night, and it's always good to see other members participate in the meet. It looks like the meet is getting bigger and bigger! Pretty soon we're going to take up two parking areas and push all those blue WRXs(J) out! hehe

Comment

Re: Ditto!!

Originally posted by VividMP5
            I finally made it here!! I had a good time last night, and it's always good to see other members participate in the meet. It looks like the meet is getting bigger and bigger!
            Yeah I had an awesome time too. Thanks to everyone for coming. Thanks for posting all the pics Jo and guys. I'll keep everyone posted about the next month's meet date since some of you might not make it on the last Friday of October since its Halloween. We might have the meet a week earlier than usual. We'll see.......

Originally posted by VividMP5
            Pretty soon we're going to take up two parking areas and push all those blue WRXs(J) out! hehe
            Hahahaha yeah i wish...... do you want to inform John of this (he's one of the WRX guys who gets there at 5pm to rope off their section. everyone calls him the Subaru parking Nazi )
            The Subaru people version of me sometimes
            Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
            262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
            ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

who is the thug in the backwards cap....
              1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Re: Meet:

Originally posted by Motegi
                [B]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289009549

ya know, if you sit on a fiberglass bumper with mcu hweigh on it, its gonna tear out real fast

remember that after your kit goes on.
                1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

He's not sitting on tha bumper.... he's sitting on the hood.
                  And if it were the carbon fiber hood from FiberImages, he could stand on it too!

...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Originally posted by Devl323
                    He's not sitting on tha bumper.... he's sitting on the hood.
                    And if it were the carbon fiber hood from FiberImages, he could stand on it too!

i realize that, but its easy to slide down the hood and hit the bumper and not even put thought to it......i dont sit, lean, stand, crawl, lay, or even touch (if i can) my car lol.
                    1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Yeah me neither..... and i flip if somebody else is leaning, sitting, or touching my car without at least asking if its ok first.... well ok, Motegi is the only exception

Comment

Originally posted by Devl323
                        Yeah me neither..... and i flip if somebody else is leaning, sitting, or touching my car without at least asking if its ok first.... well ok, Motegi is the only exception
                        yea i forgot her, she can lay across my hood any day
                        1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Thats all fine and dandy guys. But keep it on the topic of the meet. I would have to have it closed.
                          Sagaris

Comment

nice looking meet guys looks like fun and stuff blabbity blab

(motegi get naked on my car please)

LOL j/k
                            1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

looks great... Im tired of being busy as hell, looking forward to making my first meet nov. maybe oct if Im lucky
                              94' Mazda Protege'... trying to return it to former glory.

aim: zep867

Comment

Working...
                              X