Clear All

Another piece to my INFINI puzzle

bling bling
    Serenity's Dead.

ooooooooo
    ClubProtege

Comment

do ya know if the RX-7(around 88) wheeles like those fit a first gen Pro
      '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
      Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

I seem to remember that the RX-7s' bolt pattern was different but anyway, nice wheels...
        '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
        Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

sweet.....put them on already!
          -------------------------
          '91 LX
          '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
          -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
          well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

RX-7 wouldn't work.
            2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

rx7 is 114 bolt pattern
              Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Serenity's Dead.

Comment

there is a problem though... how do i get rid of this stuff?
                  Serenity's Dead.

Comment

with new rims, lol, i dont think you can it ate threw the clearcoat on the rims, maybe with a wizzy wheel, and polish it up??? just guessing.
                    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                    225.94wtq
                    torque monster!!!!
                    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Where did you find those wheels? Japan?

Comment

you could probably get them re-powder coated for like $25 a wheel.

they look good, that is if you put your hand up to the monitor and block off the rear color jumble

hehehee, the paint peeling kinda looks like the start of a world map, a few tweeks and thats Australia dude!!!

Comment

and the ebay auction said they were 5 inches wide, their actually 6, the car handles so much better now, the difference in amazing
                          Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Now paint that sombitch. R they crome? Either way you should be able to get them refinished for a fair price.
                            Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

thats not rust, rite?? what is it that ate through the coat?

Comment

Working...
                              X