owned....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

owned....

so im coming home from college today and im at a stoplight in the middle of nowhere on a st8 road and this geo metro pulls up next to me....tinted windows bumping stero....i just kind of laughed and looked away.....the light turned green and the goes and i follow next to him then punch it.....the next thing i know i hear *SPOOL* PSSSHHHHT as he flys past me at an incane rate....i was about to cry.... lol that was the coolest car i have ever seen!
    91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
    Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

These "sleeper" geo metros are almost getting so common that you can pick them out on the road. I've yet to come across one in a race, but I sure as hell know that if a Geo Metro wants to race, there is a reason for it, and I am in big trouble.

Comment

Yah, I saw a video today of a 9 second metro. It was intense. When he shifted to second his tires spun for half a second.
      Silver 2001 Protege ES
      5-speed manual
      4 cyl 2.0L engine

Tires: Cooper Zeon ZPT 205/50/R16
      Intake: Custom DIY Short-ram

Comment

Originally posted by Green
        When he shifted to second his tires spun for half a second.
        I don't get what is so impressive about that. I managed to find some sticky pavement today and actually chirp tires going into 4th gear. My MP3 can always spin into 3rd as well. 2nd gear just rapes my tires.

Comment

how much whp are you pushing greg?

More Information

Comment

Originally posted by redfox
            how much whp are you pushing greg?
            More than any Protege owner needs. I don't know yet, we are trying to schedule a group dyno session here in Knoxville. We have dyno days about once every couple of months. Hopefully I'll have some #'s in about 2 weeks. I think I will be disappointed, but the car is fast enough for me. My prediction, and anybody who wants to start a pool feel free, is 208whp at 8psi. But I will be happy with anything over 185whp since I am untuned and running very rich.

Comment

damn dude 208 is a good number! im hoping to be at 200 when i get my gtx droped in...

More Information

Comment

Just remember 208 is only my estimate. I could be alot lower than that. I'll try though to get somebody to video tape my dyno runs. The turbo and FMIC are so damn loud, and the BOV is piercing. Just as loud as the RFL but with a turkey.

Comment

damnit... I am that frigin close to having boost in my protege... that frigin close... argghhhhhh...
                  photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                    damnit... I am that frigin close to having boost in my protege... that frigin close... argghhhhhh...
                    i hear ya bruce! soon as braden recovers from his surgery and ships them out then the beast goes in!! W00T!