PDA

View Full Version : Mall of America (MOA) meet this Sat. the 25th

kopp0041
09-22-2004, 05:04 PM
Check out the thread: http://www.msprotege.com/vbb225/showthread.php?t=80075

rlhotka
09-22-2004, 11:15 PM
Hey what up Kopp, long time no hear. I had to move to RI cause of the Marines, it sucks here. Anyways hows it going I cant go on this board at work cause of the stupid firewall. Did you put in a turbo or what? anyways I will be coming back to the twin cities in oct (Thank god) so feel free to email me if you want as that is all I can see. lhotkarj@mfr.usmc.mil Good job everyone it just goes to show me that we have the best state, and I've been around. Stay cool everyone

Ryan

kopp0041
09-23-2004, 09:19 AM
Turbo's in and up and running. I've had it in for awhile now. I think I've put on almost 10,000 miles since the install. Send me a PM when you in town, maybe we can hook up for beers and what not.

Hey what up Kopp, long time no hear. I had to move to RI cause of the Marines, it sucks here. Anyways hows it going I cant go on this board at work cause of the stupid firewall. Did you put in a turbo or what? anyways I will be coming back to the twin cities in oct (Thank god) so feel free to email me if you want as that is all I can see. lhotkarj@mfr.usmc.mil Good job everyone it just goes to show me that we have the best state, and I've been around. Stay cool everyone

Ryan