Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Mall of America (MOA) meet this Sat. the 25th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mall of America (MOA) meet this Sat. the 25th

Check out the thread: http://www.msprotege.com/vbb225/showthread.php?t=80075
    "In the end, it doesn't even matter" Linkin Park

Hey what up Kopp, long time no hear. I had to move to RI cause of the Marines, it sucks here. Anyways hows it going I cant go on this board at work cause of the stupid firewall. Did you put in a turbo or what? anyways I will be coming back to the twin cities in oct (Thank god) so feel free to email me if you want as that is all I can see. lhotkarj@mfr.usmc.mil Good job everyone it just goes to show me that we have the best state, and I've been around. Stay cool everyone

Ryan

Comment

Turbo's in and up and running. I've had it in for awhile now. I think I've put on almost 10,000 miles since the install. Send me a PM when you in town, maybe we can hook up for beers and what not.

Originally posted by rlhotka
      Hey what up Kopp, long time no hear. I had to move to RI cause of the Marines, it sucks here. Anyways hows it going I cant go on this board at work cause of the stupid firewall. Did you put in a turbo or what? anyways I will be coming back to the twin cities in oct (Thank god) so feel free to email me if you want as that is all I can see. lhotkarj@mfr.usmc.mil Good job everyone it just goes to show me that we have the best state, and I've been around. Stay cool everyone

Ryan
      "In the end, it doesn't even matter" Linkin Park

Comment

Working...
      X