gi: carbon gas lid for sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gi: carbon gas lid for sedan

just wanted to see who was interested in getting a dg carbon fiber gas lid for the sedan,need at least 6 to 10 people who want 1 before they will make the mold and it will take around 3 to 4 weeks.i will post prices hopefully tommorrow if amie gives me a price.these should fit all 3rd gen sedans including the mazdaspeed.
    erebuni shogun kit,alt g-force 17 inch wheels,ventus h2 tires,black taillights,jsp apache spoiler,tinted windows, custom eyelids,painted calipers and drums,goldline springs,m3 mirrors,toucan xenon headlights and corner lights,brospeed exhaust,aem short ram air intake,mp3 strutbar,ngk plugs and wires, yellow carbon fiber dash kit,sony xplode cd player,alpine mids and highs,jl audio subwoofer, acoustic 360 amp,weapon r j-spec floor mats,painted gauge bezel and colomn around steering wheel, reverse indiglo gauges,chrome gauge bezel,autotechnic s-7 water temp gauge with a carbon fiber autometer mounting cupalpine alarm.

they will be 65.00 and i need 10 people who want 1 for sure. these will basically be made only foir the people who get in on this buy.
    erebuni shogun kit,alt g-force 17 inch wheels,ventus h2 tires,black taillights,jsp apache spoiler,tinted windows, custom eyelids,painted calipers and drums,goldline springs,m3 mirrors,toucan xenon headlights and corner lights,brospeed exhaust,aem short ram air intake,mp3 strutbar,ngk plugs and wires, yellow carbon fiber dash kit,sony xplode cd player,alpine mids and highs,jl audio subwoofer, acoustic 360 amp,weapon r j-spec floor mats,painted gauge bezel and colomn around steering wheel, reverse indiglo gauges,chrome gauge bezel,autotechnic s-7 water temp gauge with a carbon fiber autometer mounting cupalpine alarm.

Comment

Working...
    X