FS: 97/8 JDM front and P5 sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 97/8 JDM front and P5 sides

***MODS: Please do not move this thread please. I dont want it buried with all the other FS stuff. Thanks***

AS per title.
    97-98 (will also fit the 95-96) JDM front bumper for sale.
    $200USD and I will also throw in the custom Mugen front lip that I never installed.
    Here is my contact info:

P: 519-539-2739
    C: 519-859-2739
    Email: kris@underground-highway.com or events@toprotege.com
    MSN: kdawgone@hotmail.com
    AIM: JDMPROTJ

Here is a pic:

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
    1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
    Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Oh yeah...I also got a set of P5 sides that have been modded slightly to fit the second gen.

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
    1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
    Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Do you have pics of the modded P5 sides? and how much are you selling them for?
      ED
      '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
      Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
      WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

I will try to post pics tommorw...the 'mod' was I had to 'shave' the part that goes up onto the fender a tad for the door to open. The P5 has a fatter fender than we do. The shave may or may not show up in the pics...but, to see what they look like, check out my car at www.sounddomain.com/id/kdawgone

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
        1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

***everything Is Sold***

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
          1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

Working...
          X