Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

michelle_weaver45697 a.k.a. Wanda Davis - Another pos on ebay

[begin rant/

WTF is wrong with ppl? Do they really think that they will get away with this? I swear if I ever meet this person in real like I will beat the livin **** out of them and videotape it for the world to see. Some people just make me want to hit them in the face with a brick or cinderblock or something

/end rant]

sorry. feel better now.

won and paid on the spot. Now I have to go file a claim through paypal.

I have emailed that biatch 6 times. With no response. I mean come on people. I think that people that rip people off like that should either go to jail, or be banned from using the internet period.

Yea I know its only 40 bux, but I got ripped earlier this month by another fuktard. Damn I swear ebay has its ups and downs and it seems like here latley I have been getting screwed more and more.

michelle_weaver45697
    aka wanda davis. If you see her in any other name dont by **** from this hoe. She will rip you so freaking fast. she even had good feedback up until after I bought the game off of her.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

michelle_weaver45697 ( 81) Not a registered user

Hmm. What if somebody hijacked her account? That sucks, though.
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

that or she screwed enough ppl ebay shut her down.

either way her email should still work and she would have seen my 5+ emails.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
      X