Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ignition map?

HI

Is there anybody here whoes using full standalone engine management for their turbocharged 1.8 engine? I've got the turbo installed onto my 1.8 DOHC, and i need some initial ignition map for tuning the car. Thanks for any help!

I'm running a Haltech E6K, but I have not tuned my car for boost yet. What do you need help with? I've got a map that will allow you to get the car started, and you can adjust it from there.

I'm also running a 3 bar map. I'll be installing an MSD 6a /Blaster SS coil so my map may change slighly next weeks, so if you want the map let me know before I start messing with it again.
    Current Cars
    2003 Nissan 350z. Touring Edition, Pike's Peak White and dark tint. Some audio work. Twin turbo swap and more audio work over the winter. Wheels and springs this winter.

Past Mazdas
    1994 Mazda Protege DX. DOHC swap in progress. Sold due to a move
    1992 Mazda Protege DX. BPT (GT-X) swap w. Haltech & MSD. Sold before it saw the road
    1996 Ford Probe GT. Flawless. 5-speed. Kept stock. Sold for an LS1

Comment

last chance, MSD's going in today after work
      Current Cars
      2003 Nissan 350z. Touring Edition, Pike's Peak White and dark tint. Some audio work. Twin turbo swap and more audio work over the winter. Wheels and springs this winter.

Past Mazdas
      1992 Mazda Protege DX. BPT (GT-X) swap w. Haltech & MSD. Sold before it saw the road

Comment

If it's not too late, than send me your map please!
        mail: kulinpapa at freemail.hu

Comment

Will do -- just keep in mind it's not tuned at all, but the engine will run on this map. That'll allow you to adjust as you see fit.

I'm assuming you're sure your timing is already OK? If not, you'll need to turn your injectors off and check your timing.
          Current Cars

Past Mazdas

Comment

Hey finewine u think u can hook it up n send me this map also. I just need to get my bpt started. thanx I appreciate it

Comment

Thread is from 2004 bud.
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

yeah I saw.. but I gain nothing from not posting so might as well give it a try.

Comment

Working...
                X