Anyone have these??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have these??

How do the stock ones come off, they just pull off or is there screws on the backside or something

also, does anybody make clear front bumber lights. I hate the orange ones..

Thanks
    Steven
    VOTE FOR ME

You Don't Work, You Don't Eat, You Don't Grind, You Don't Shine

Yup I've got them. The ones I got are from Altezza Warehouse but I also ordered these off of Ebay.

The ones on altezza warehouse are meant for a 95-96. 97-98 models don't have a light there anymore it's just a reflector.

The reason I ordered it from ebay is because in order to get the Warehouse one to fit I had to cut out the part that houses the light bulb. Looks fine to me.
    ED
    '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
    Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
    WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

I have them too...ordered them from www.x3racing.com

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
      1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
      Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Working...
      X