94 Protege LX 5spd Black/Gray Alloys Loaded Atlanta $2100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

94 Protege LX 5spd Black/Gray Alloys Loaded Atlanta $2100

Alloys, power windows, power locks, cruise control, 5 speed, new clutch, cold A/C, looks good, mechanically excellent

Now that I have a "company car" I'm selling my Protege. I'm the second owner and bought the car with 150k on it. Since then I've put another 5k on it. The first owner commuted from Birmingham, AL to Atlanta for school so the majority of mileage on this car is highway miles. The oil/filter was changed religiously on the car every 3-4k miles AND it's obvious by how well the car starts and runs. Even on the coldest day there is NO oil smoke on start up.

After purchasing the car (5k miles ago) I've completed the following work: four new two-way speakers for the stereo, new CapClutch HX (Stage 2) pressure plate and clutch disk, resurfaced flywheel, new rear main seal, new fuel filter, new cap/rotor/points, new spark plugs, new spark plug wires, a/c service (it now blows cold air), replaced emissions solenoid - fixed CEL. Passed emissions in August.

It does have a rough idle at a stop with the a/c compressor under load, probably due to a failing isc valve- but it never stalls, so I never replaced it.

The strongest points of this Protege are the interior and mechanical condition. The body is probably the weak point as it spent most of it's years in a college parking lot and has door dings- but the paint still has lots of life in it (very shiney). One of the alloys is chipped at the center and missing the cap. I've posted a page of photos (right after it was detailed) at this link: http://ebersol.com/protege my email address is on the page. thanks, Rob

Nice car but a little to far from where I live
    TANK 1: BG Mazda Protégé LX 90 Frame 20-07-03
    TANK 2: BG Mazda Protégé SE 93 Crash 23-02-04
    TANK 3: BG Mazda 323 BG GT 95 Crash 03-12-06
    TANK 4: UF Mazda B2600 4x4 92
    TANK 5: BG Mazda Protégé DX 92 - SOON
    From Montréal, Québec, Canada

Comment

beachnut?
      My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
      - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Dam man, thats a great car. i would take that off your hands i would love to have taht as a daily river....Where about in dekalb do u stay. i just moved from Lithonia (off of covington hwy) out to Conyers...

Comment

Originally posted by jitb37
          Dam man, thats a great car. i would take that off your hands i would love to have taht as a daily river....Where about in dekalb do u stay. i just moved from Lithonia (off of covington hwy) out to Conyers...
          hmmm... I thought I was supposed to get an email when there were posts to this thread. oh well. I missed your post- sold the car yesterday.

Comment

Working...
          X