Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

OCT 9 PismoBeach Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OCT 9 PismoBeach Meet

***UPDATE*** Pismo Beach Set! Oceano Dunes St Park

Oceano Dunes St Park.

Oceano Dunes
    State Vehicular Recreation Area
    576 Camino Mercado, Arroyo Grande, CA 93420

TIME: 500PM
    DATE: OCT 9, 2004
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    CARAVAN SCHEDUAL!!!
    Everyone that is planning on attending. Email me or PM me your Information, where your coming from. What type of car and a Cell # if possible. So i can setup with Everyone else Ill Post on the Board your Car Make Model Year and your name as well as where ur comin from. I wont post the #'s.

I know me and the other guys up here from san jose and north of there will all meet up for a long drive down there.. Just tryin to set up stuff for everyone else.

Thanks -Justin

----------------------------------------------------------------
    we can set up out on the beach, its pretty packed from what ive heard of. As long as the weahter holds out we should have an awsome day. As far as the lowerd cars go..... they should be fine too.

If there is bad weather we will still meet up there then relocate to a parking garage or somwhere that we can still meet up with everyone. Im excited for this meet. hope to see you all there. contact me via email or pm for more information.

thanks
    -justin-

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well we had a pretty good meet last sat. Met up again with a few ppl tonite. Figuring that OCT 9th. Thats 3 weeks from tonite. Enough time for everyone to plan and try to make it. Id like to have completely all mazdas any make year or model.

Time: 5pm
    Date: Sat Oct 9th

Everyone and your familys and friends are invited. Back on the east coast we did a picnic. Id like something simmilar to it. Thinking of a sunset Drive and meet with pictures.
    Ive been scoping out a few places. Trying to keep the meet more Central Cali. Not so far up near San Franscisco.

Monteray Bay? Santa Cruz? those are my big ones id like to center the meet around there. Ill have a deffinate tommorrow evening . Check back here.

Thanks. Ill be Posting it also on the Mazda 3 Board. Feel Free to post it on other Mazda Boards Please

Thanks PM or Email me

-Justin
    Jhar344@icqmail.com

Hope to see you all there!

MORE INFO HERE http://www.moccforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2470
    Maroon 1995 Probe SE
    Beige 1994 Protege DX
    Silver 2001 Protege ES

We will be doing sunset pictures, and there is a pretty cool beach to drive out on. Plus we will take a cruise later that night!!!! so see you all there, contact me if u need ANY info at all. check out the moccforums board link , thats the threads homebase. thanks guys!!
    Maroon 1995 Probe SE
    Beige 1994 Protege DX
    Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

UPDATE!!!!

THATS THE MOCC SITE. im planning on gettin hotdogs and hamburgers, i need an accurate or estimated atleast headcount who is deffinatly coming. Thanks guys!!
      Maroon 1995 Probe SE
      Beige 1994 Protege DX
      Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Working...
      X