Power Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power Options

As far as power locks and windows where are the switches? Door panels? Anyone have pics?
    94' Mazda Protege'... trying to return it to former glory.

aim: zep867

Power door/window switches are on the door panels. Took me a while but I found some pics that show the switches. Keep in mind that there a few different designs of the 1st gen door panels but the location of the switches is pretty much the same.

-------- Thread moved to appropriate section-------------------

Last edited by Identity_X; 09-28-2003, 09:46 PM.
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

thats the design you find in 93 to 94... all lx's have the same switches, inother words the switches for all doors are interchangeable as far as wiring is concerned and design. however the 90-92 has a different door panel design, most of which have a visible round grille for the speaker on them, and the drivers side control is mounted flat instead of on an angle like the 93 & 94. i don't know about passenger side control, but i've been told that the rear doors for all years are interchangeable as a whole.
      peace

Comment

Originally posted by demoninvictus
        thats the design you find in 93 to 94... all lx's have the same switches, inother words the switches for all doors are interchangeable as far as wiring is concerned and design. however the 90-92 has a different door panel design, most of which have a visible round grille for the speaker on them, and the drivers side control is mounted flat instead of on an angle like the 93 & 94. i don't know about passenger side control, but i've been told that the rear doors for all years are interchangeable as a whole.
        peace
        my 92 looks like that

--charles
        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

92-94 had the panels above.

here's the 90-91 panel
          Attached Files

Comment

Iv got a 94 Dx that Im putting power windows and locks into thats why I was interested. I think I'll get some of those, cuz the DX panels are ugly as hell
            94' Mazda Protege'... trying to return it to former glory.

aim: zep867

Comment

Working...
            X