take out headlights gahhhhh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

take out headlights gahhhhh

is there some trick to taking the bulb out of the headlights!?! when i installed my clear corners i just unscrewed the top screw and took out the whole lens/cover/corner thingy and then the bulb twisted out..... i want to change my headlight bulbs out but i cant figure out how to get them out, i tryed twisting but that doesnt do anything and i dont want to break anything...... so i was jw..... thanks

There is a clip that runs behind the bulb. Feel around and notice how it comes out of a little notch. Just be careful and don't snap it off.

Comment

you have to push the little wire in, then kinda move it to the side.
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

yeah... it also tells you how in the manual if you have one... i had trouble the first time.

Comment

I broke it the first time on the 2000. I managed to jerry rig it back in though.

Comment

thanks for all the help!! i looked it up in the manual actually explains it really good

Comment

Good deal... I am glad you found a resolution to your problem. (Non-flaming)
              RTFM. (FLAMING)

Comment

Originally posted by sLoPrO2k
                Good deal... I am glad you found a resolution to your problem. (Non-flaming)
                RTFM. (FLAMING)
                wtf? i did read the message..

Comment

RTFM = read the f#$%^&* manual. not message. and I believe it was delivered with just a bit of sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by GotBoost
                    RTFM = read the f#$%^&* manual. not message. and I believe it was delivered with just a bit of sarcasm
                    Correct...

Comment

o ok thanks lol, im retarded

Comment

Working...
                      X