Mazda 6 MPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazda 6 MPS

Here are few versions of Mazda.... Lots of mods, lots of brushing ... few mistakes...etc... made for contest on one photoshop forum

There vere 3 versions of car (3 bumper changes), but this looks the best

original

Last edited by joe_hra; 10-07-2004, 07:18 AM.
    Joe's Virtual Tuning Gallery

holy damn!
    91 Protege LX ---> cardomain site

91 protege lx: threw timing belt

88 323 se, mods: swapping in b6t, 70% complete, $150 takes it.

99.5 VW jetta 2.0

Comment

Holy crap, how did you do the lambo doors? Did you just draw in the stuff underneath by hand, or what?

Comment

nice work man!

Comment

Holy %$#^! That's friggin AWEXOME! Mad props to you, Joe from Hrvatsko!
          P.S. What do you do for a living?

Comment

Thats some nice work.........
            "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

damn that sweet.
              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

2 jnorion: Nearly everything on car is brushed..... interior is brushed, and one part is from lambo ..... rims are from new peugeot 1007..... lambo doors wood look better on car with 3 doors, or coupe.... this is my first try at wing door

2 Intruder: Hrvatsko .... hehehe, are your from here ... for living.... studying economics, senior year finally

tnx everyone for comments

Comment

Originally posted by joe_hra
                  2 Intruder: Hrvatsko .... hehehe, are your from here ... for living.... studying economics, senior year finally
                  Economics? And you've got such good designer skills. How come?
                  I'm not from Hrvatsko, but very close to it... A little more to the East, next to Black Sea.

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
                    Economics? And you've got such good designer skills. How come?
                    I'm not from Hrvatsko, but very close to it... A little more to the East, next to Black Sea.

Well, designing and changing cars was allways funny, so with practice, I learn a lot about photoshop, but all this is I think only half of what it could be done with PS

Black See... nice, never been there, everyone is going on the west

Comment

Black See... nice, never been there, everyone is going on the west
                      You should go there during the summer.

Comment

2 Intruder: What country .... You should come in Croatia.... In last 2-3 years became copy of Ibiza, but cheaper and with better girls

Comment

2 Intruder: What country .... You should come in Croatia.... In last 2-3 years became copy of Ibiza, but cheaper and with better girls
                          Same is true for Bulgaria.
                          Too bad I don't get to visit very often.

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
                            Same is true for Bulgaria.
                            Too bad I don't get to visit very often.
                            I think I can say the same.... I haven't been home in almost 2 years... I miss home...

Comment

Originally posted by whistler
                              I think I can say the same.... I haven't been home in almost 2 years... I miss home...
                              Where is your home?

Comment

Working...
                              X