Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI: Delsing Motorsports

http://www.delsingmotorsport.com/mazda.htm

This guy and his son autoxed once at my region's event. He's developing suspension pieces for the MSP and some of them are applicable to regular Proteges.

Just thought I'd share.
    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

The big brake kit looks awesome.

Comment

It does indeed. I want to do a 5 lug swap just for that!
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

There's no price set for the kit. My guess is that it'll run upwards of $1500. That's an ungodly amount of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
          There's no price set for the kit. My guess is that it'll run upwards of $1500. That's an ungodly amount of money.
          I could never justify spending that much for brakes on a street car.

Comment

Mind you, $1500 is a conservative figure.

Comment

Originally posted by McCorkle
              I could never justify spending that much for brakes on a street car.
              thats kinda bogus...you musta spent near that or over to boost the car FASTER, but you won't spend that much to help it stop FASTER....on a street car....

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
                thats kinda bogus...you musta spent near that or over to boost the car FASTER, but you won't spend that much to help it stop FASTER....on a street car....
                While maybe not as effective, I am picking up all new rotors and pads within the next couple of months. Going with Brembo cross drilled/slotted with Hawk pads, and the whole setup is going to be about $400.

Comment

I e-mailed the guy earlier, but have yet to hear back from him so I will ask you all. Are these parts all for the Mazdaspeed or for other applications as well? Are any of them recommended for a daily driver or just for auto-x and track setups?

Comment

Working...
                  X