Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O man, you guys have to read this...(killed an RSX typeS and GSR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O man, you guys have to read this...(killed an RSX typeS and GSR)

If you recall me telling you guys about my friends GSR thats running 14.9 well he now runs 14.7. I raced him today with my girl on the passenger side and he was by himself I raced him on a messed up road that my wheel was spinning on the air everytime i hit a bump and press that NOS button. My 1st and 2nd we were head on but on 3rd I was gaining but we had to slow down bcuz of the traffic.

The RSX type S was running 14.6. He wanted to ride on my car and feel the nitrous but then I told him how about if we just race and see how it goes. He's down so we raced twice. I killed him on my 1st all motor just cuz the k20 motor or honda in that case are higher revving motor and mine has shorter gear and revs quicker on a lower rpm. I took him on my first and then shift it to second I didn't want his car to hit that Vtec on his 2nd gear so I said **** it I gotta use my nos or he'll catch up so I did at 4,500 rpm squeeze button shift to 3rd squeeze it again and by the I shifted to fourth I can see his headlites on the rearview mirror. I was like DAMN!!! The race was good but he said he wasn't paying attention at the light so we ran it again second time and the result was the same....

I killed an RSX type S w/ hondata, h/i/ex, performance clutch, LSD tranny.

not bad for a $220 mod eh?

skreet racing's for homo's

Comment

street racing is illegal. nice kills
      91 Protege LX ---> cardomain site

91 protege lx: threw timing belt

88 323 se, mods: swapping in b6t, 70% complete, $150 takes it.

99.5 VW jetta 2.0

Comment

when you dont have a strip within a 3hr drive the street is all you have....nice buddy!
        91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
        Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Originally posted by 1ofdfew323
          The RSX type S was running 14.6. He wanted to ride on my car and feel the nitrous but then I told him how about if we just race and see how it goes. He's down so we raced twice. I killed him on my 1st all motor just cuz the k20 motor or honda in that case are higher revving motor and mine has shorter gear and revs quicker on a lower rpm. I took him on my first and then shift it to second I didn't want his car to hit that Vtec on his 2nd gear so I said **** it I gotta use my nos or he'll catch up so I did at 4,500 rpm squeeze button shift to 3rd squeeze it again and by the I shifted to fourth I can see his headlites on the rearview mirror. I was like DAMN!!! The race was good but he said he wasn't paying attention at the light so we ran it again second time and the result was the same....

I killed an RSX type S w/ hondata, h/i/ex, performance clutch, LSD tranny.

not bad for a $220 mod eh?
          a) Please learn to use correct grammar, spelling, and sentence structure.

b) "I killed him on my 1st all motor just cuz the k20 motor or honda in that case are higher revving motor and mine has shorter gear and revs quicker on a lower rpm."

This is wrong. In many ways, which I'd rather not delve into.

c) "I didn't want his car to hit that Vtec on his 2nd gear so I said **** it I gotta use my nos..."

This is also wrong. If he shifts at redline in 1st gear, he'll be in VTEC. Also notice that VTEC is all capaitalized. It's not "Vtec" or "V-tech". VTEC.

d) Street racing is stupid.
          "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
          -93 MR2, 129 ES
          ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
          Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by JesseSays
            a) Please learn to use correct grammar, spelling, and sentence structure.
            man there's a lot of wining on this board now, jessesays you sound like these guys in this thread:

should we make rules to use correct grammar, spelling, etc.? lol

man street racing is dangerous or any racing for that matter, but you guys don't have to indirectly call him a homo(not you jessesays).
            Almost there

jdm tails... check
            jdm bumper... check
            ms lip... check
            ms grill... check
            ms sideskirts... check
            ms rear skirts... check
            ms spoiler... check
            ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
            Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

what the hell is the point of building a car if your not going to use it more then once a month at a drag strip??
              91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.