Looking for, Stock MazdaSpeed Dyno chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for, Stock MazdaSpeed Dyno chart

Thinking about getting one, Just loosely. Searched the site but couldn't dig one up. So wondering if anyone has a dyno chart on theirs that they could e-mail me, or post.
    -01 Yellow Honda S2000, 3rd Place B-Stock 2003 Solo2 National Championships.
    -84 Volvo wagon with a V-8 Conversion.
    -98 125cc shifter kart.

Check www.sportcompactcarweb.com

They have one.
    95 Civic Ex. Blah.

Silver MSP coming soon.

Comment

Re: Looking for, Stock MazdaSpeed Dyno chart

Originally posted by Mrsideways
      Thinking about getting one, Just loosely. Searched the site but couldn't dig one up. So wondering if anyone has a dyno chart on theirs that they could e-mail me, or post.
      Damnit Ian...what are you doing?

Camber bolts aren't legal, and you won't win D-stock.
      "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
      -93 MR2, 129 ES
      ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
      Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Hey, it's just an idea jesse. And I personally think it can come close. The BMW's don't have camber either and they are doing alright. Both cars post similar numbers the protege is lighter and IMHO handles better. I'm not saying i'm gonna do it, I'm just playing with the idea. Worse comes to worse I can hope the BMW's Blow up, they tend to do that lately!!!

Also I was looking at 245/40 hoosiers are actually smaller diameter then the stock tires. HUMMMMMM

Last edited by Mrsideways; 09-29-2003, 02:31 PM.
        -98 125cc shifter kart.

Comment

Also I was looking at 245/40 hoosiers are actually smaller diameter then the stock tires. HUMMMMMM

They also don't fit in the wheel well. Were you planning on turning those bad boys?

Ian, here's a bet... put some sort of advertisement on all the Protege forums. Someone with a stock legal car, buy a set of Hoosiers, and goto a National event where Kevin Youngers will be. I don't think you'll be within a half second.
          -93 MR2, 129 ES

Originally posted by WTF

Comment

BMW

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SEND THOSE DARN OVERPRICED POS'S To BS so they can get pounded by some Correctly Priced Honda's.

The high HP FWD class has now become the High$$$ German car class. DOH!

Now I just read yesterday that the new Volvo S40 will use the Current Protege Platform and Pack a 225hp Volvo turbo charged 5 cyclinder (all alu, so the weight should stay constant) with a 6sp and LSD. Now as long as they don't F* up the suspension that should be neat!
            But it is Volvo and UNDERSTEER IS SAFER so it's almost a promise they'll screw it up!
            -98 125cc shifter kart.

Comment

The high HP FWD class has now become the High$$$ German car class. DOH!
              IS300.
              -93 MR2, 129 ES

Originally posted by WTF

Comment

IS300 is still cheaper then a BMW and ... Cheaper to Fix... and didn't beat the Type R. In Fact, I went though 2002 results for national tours, a IS300 never won! All by 2 wins were made by Type R's.

I just built a 330ci on the BMW site. $41,000, by the time you have sport package and the big wheels!
                Last edited by Mrsideways; 09-30-2003, 08:11 PM.
                -98 125cc shifter kart.

Comment

Working...
                X