Carbon Fiber Hood Group buy for 1995-1998 Mazda Protege's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carbon Fiber Hood Group buy for 1995-1998 Mazda Protege's

I have all the posts for the Carbon Fiber hood Group buy on my PC. I am going to post all the info back in this topic. Later today or tomorrow.

I have to pm Kris and see if the Donor hood has been purchased and/or taken to the CFH maker. I will be sure to inform everyone about the updates.

I figure we can do this in a manner where the early hoods will go to those who are ready with the money. Such as corksport and some others. This will at least give others a few weeks to prepare there money for the hoods.

I will try to keep everyone updated.

thanks
    Bruce
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

You lucky guys. I wish I could get a group buy for the 99s and 00s but nobody is interested.

Comment

So, is it going somewhere ? It might be some more people interested i guess.
      98 protege LX for appearance
      89 626 GT for performance

Comment

How soon could you get that hood done? I would be indterested in one if you can get one fairly soon cause i was in an accident and can just hammer it so it will work until i got that cf one. Also how much are they? If it's too late that's cool too please tell me though as i need to order my parts for the repair soon!
        real drivers accelerate for the corners

Comment

you gotta pm kdawgone. he is in contact with the soplier. Supposedly the CFH maker is swamped and we basically have to wait.
          bruce
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
          X