elemental designs K-series subs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

elemental designs K-series subs

i'm going to try to get this groub buy to work out better for all of us interested in the K-series subs. in order to qualify for a quantity discount, we need 5 orders of the exact same model sub, which is why i chose to make this a GB for the K-series, since they are a high performance sub for a very good price i'll update this post, if i get enough people interested in more than just the K-series subs, at which point i'll talk to them about avionixx amps, and other sub series, as well as possibly their components, when they are released

Prices:
    10" = $110
    12" = $115

all the products have to get shipped to one address, and then shipped to each individual from there. that is what will either make this a good deal, or make this not worth it.

here's a link to the subs
    this is for the K's, not the Kx's.

please post the exact model # of the sub you want, how many you want, and your zipcode.

list of model #'s:
    dual 4 ohm VC 10 = e10K.44
    single 4 ohm VC 10 = e10K.14
    dual 4 ohm VC 12 = e12K.44
    single 4 ohm VC 12 = e12K.14

wouldn't ya know it, i blew out the surround on one of my MTX subs last week...good timing...i think...if i can gather the cashish.

Depending on what i finally decide on, i'd be in for either

x2 10" DVC
    or
    x3 10" SVC

Comment

Looking for one of those A series 8 inches one day. Hope group buy comes on that line soon.
      2k4 Rally White Mazda 3 Hatchback

Sound By CDT , powered by DLS-CA23
      Bass by Elemental Design, powered by HIFONICS

Comment

Originally posted by Pimpprotege69
        Looking for one of those A series 8 inches one day. Hope group buy comes on that line soon.
        that might not be for a while, but i'm looking into a set of the 8's also

Comment

shipping for 5 of the 12's will be $60 from them to me in charleston, SC. so it'll be $12 per sub added to the price. then i will ship them through the USPS. using their online calculator, it should be about $14.50 to ship the sub from Charleston, SC to TX, where waligh01 lives. from charleston to deland, FL, my home, will cost about $9. so figure total shipping cost will be about $20-$26 as long as you are on the eastern side of the US so when you are already saving $20 on the 12, it would work out to be a better deal than to buy them directly, being that they want $20 to ship one 12 from them to me in SC but for 2 they want $25 to ship. course to ship 2 from charleston SC to deland, FL will cost about $14, so it will effectively cost less to ship more so if you and a friend want one, get them shipped to one place to save on shipping:p:

here are the approximate prices:
          through ED:
          one 12 shipped to me = $155
          two 12's shipped to me = $295

through me:
          one 12 shipped from SC to FL = $136
          two 12's shipped from SC to FL = $269

keep in mind the total cost is approximate. and the price through me is with the $12 per sub added to ship the subs to me. you'd save $19 on a single 12, and $26 on a set

if enough people are interested, i will get into payment instructions, but not until i have at least 5 subs that people aren't going to back out on

Comment

can you figure an approx shipping price to 92647...westside

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
              can you figure an approx shipping price to 92647...westside
              2 of them will run you about $32 for the 10's. 3 of them will run you about $40

Comment

so Blue, are you having them shipped to you in Fla or SC? Cause I can always save a little bit more by picking one up from you instead of paying for shipping from you to here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rider69
                  so Blue, are you having them shipped to you in Fla or SC? Cause I can always save a little bit more by picking one up from you instead of paying for shipping from you to here.
                  i'm going to have them shipped to SC, since it's cheaper, but i'm down in FL all the time, so we can meet up to save you shipping. this offer goes for anyone else in FL too

Comment

I am really debating to pick up another 12, in case I decide to go the 2 12" route. If not, I know I can always sell it!

Comment

Originally posted by Pimpprotege69
                      Originally posted by blue LEDz
                      that might not be for a while, but i'm looking into a set of the 8's also
                      I'm down for an 8 depending on when. It would have to be after mid November unless you could hold it for me until then.
                      02 Protege ES

Comment

for all those of you wanting A8's, check out this deal:

that's a better deal than i could do on a group buy but it might end on the 10th of oct, like their other specials that were e-mailed to rider69.
                        Last edited by blue LEDz; 10-02-2003, 03:17 PM.

Comment

hey.. how much would it be to ship 1 10k.44 to Ontario, Canada? (in US funds)
                          and how much to ship 2?
                          what of shipping 4? (my buddy MIGHT MIGHT get in on this)

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                          RB springs
                          Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                          MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

through UPS:
                            using the postal code someone else gave me to vancouver, BC, one sub will be about $22, two will be about $35, three will be about $48, and four will be about $58
                            USPS is about the same, or a few dollars less

Comment

You can use the postal code K1Y 1H7... that's my old house on the other side of town... but it should be the same price no matter where you live in Ottawa.

and that's all in USD, right?

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                              RB springs
                              Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                              MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Working...
                              X