Ski rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ski rack

So I need to put a ski rack on my naked roof. From Thule's website I found that I need the 400xt feet and 2069 fit kit. From ebay, I have gathered that the 400 (no suffix) feet are funtionally the same at a lesser cost.

Does this mean that I can use the 400 feet and 2069 fit kit, or is there some other fit kit that will work with the 400?

It would be substantially cheaper to go with the 400 feet, so hopefully those can be made to work? Thanks in advance.

Sorry I'm not familiar at all wth thue. I will say, however that skimping on something likethat might bite you. I'm not sure exactly what makes the one lesser than the other, but you might take a close careful look. I've personally had the SAME yakima Q tower setup rack for 8years and 2 cars now with no problems, and no issues with anything. Yes it was expensive at the time I bought it, but it's sooo worth not having to screw with things or worry about it. and what else do you have that will ever last you that long and be able to migrate cars, etc?

Comment

Working...
    X