What ever happened to....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What ever happened to....?

Okay, here is the deal. Ever wanted to know what happened to something, like say, uh, New Kids on the Block!!! ARRGGHHH!!! I never liked them, but any thing from bands to food like pop rocks to cars (Yugo), ask away!!

Okay, what ever happened to let's say, TAB cola and Jolt cola??? Once in a blue moon, I will see TAB, but not any more. They came in a pink can and tasted like crap! I guess it was the artificial sweetener.
    2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
    KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
    Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
    Groundkit

Are we supposed to answer if we know, or just keep asking quesitons? (I have no idea where Tab Cola went...sorry.)
    ~Mark.
    2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

for jolt, u have to hit up like a little dinky quick stop or something...and whatever happened to protegeclub?

Comment

Originally posted by iwokeupfrmadrea
        for jolt, u have to hit up like a little dinky quick stop or something...and whatever happened to protegeclub?
        That is a good one

Marc 02dx, just ask, maybe some one will know. Just things you wonder about like, what ever happened to Duran Duran. The singer then formed "Arcadia" and they are in the "Where are they now category?"

Groundkit

Comment

you can find jolt cola online

Comment

Hey, look what I found! (Google kicks ass!)

Tab Cola Web
            ~Mark.
            2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Protegeclub is dead lol

Comment

What happened to original coke?
                My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

it was replaced by new coke, which was replaced by original coke, which was replaced by Dr. Pepper, because coke and pepsi both suck.
                  2002 Silver ES 5-Speed
                  1983 F-150 351W

Comment

I thought original coke was out, but not the new coke. That was a flop. I took the Pepsi challenge, but they literally give you a sip and how can you tell from one sip??? I can taste the difference as Coke is more carbonated than Pepsi, and Pepsi is sweeter tasting. I got it wrong on the taste test because of the dime size amount on a bottom of a medicine cup.

Groundkit

Comment

interesting conspiracy theory: they got rid of the original coke, and came out with new coke, and then replaced it with coke classic because they made the original coke with real sugar, which is more expensive than the substitute they now use. Since they cannot change the ingredients without changing the name, and to fool the populace, they came out with new coke, which was horrible, and then pretended to bring the original coke back, but with the new name (surprised?) of coke classic.

Interesting?
                      My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                      JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                      AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

coke all the way baby.
                        I haven't had a glass of water in months.
                        what happened to that show "clone high" on mtv? one of my favs.
                        "moi abz eh so shaap they can shred cHEDDAh."
                        '93 protege DX 5 spd.

yo mammy

Comment

Originally posted by Tai Mai Shu
                          coke all the way baby.
                          I haven't had a glass of water in months.
                          How do you drink nothing but carbonated drinks and not any water? I drink mostly water throughout the day. I just feel bad if I drink nothing but sodas and/or sweet tea.

What happened to Family Guy? It used to come on UPN, but now it's just on cable. I loved that show. I wish they would put it back on regular tv for us poor folks!

Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by MisterT
                            That is a good one

Marc 02dx, just ask, maybe some one will know. Just things you wonder about like, what ever happened to Duran Duran. The singer then formed "Arcadia" and they are in the "Where are they now category?"
                            Actually Duran Duran released a few albums after Arcadia. They are supposed to be doing a tour either now or sometime in the near future.

What the hell happened to Pink Floyd. They toured in the early 90's (awesome show) released a box set a few years ago and that is it. No new album. No new tour.
                            2003.5 Classic Red Protege 5
                            TEAM-MA

Comment

vanilla ice... 1 hit wonder who i'm mc'ing for at the night club i dj at on November 1st.. talk about fallen
                              2002 Ford Focus ZX3
                              1987 Mazda 323
                              1993 Protege LX (coming soon)

Comment

Working...
                              X