mazda recycling ,, shipping is just out of hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mazda recycling ,, shipping is just out of hand

I know this has been discussed before on Pclub. I just have to show this to you guys. This is crazy . They want 35 dollars for the switches, ok I can understand that. But then they want 20 dollars to ship this 1 switch. Cmon get serious.
    I just got my switches for the passenger and driver side and it didn't cost this much to ship them plus they are really light.

click here
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Yeah, those guys suck bad! They also have another auction for that same door panel - panel w/o the switches. So, they make $40 all in all selling that one complete panel ....
    Scott
    '94 Protege LX - gone, but not forgotten
    '96 Volvo 854T Platinum Limited Edition
    '98 Volvo V70 T5
    '03 Mazda MPV GFX

Comment

I have visited them in person. Wasn't all that impressed.
      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

OH, I have an idea .... maybe Charles can go there and buy it for you Bruce ... I bet he won't rape you on shipping!

Btw Charles, I need a black passenger front door panel for a 93-94 LX, muwahahahahaha!
        Scott
        '98 Volvo V70 T5
        '03 Mazda MPV GFX

Comment

That's about a 6 or 7 hour drive from where I am right now. There will be a gas surcharge :p:

Comment

Hey if you are ever headed that way can you check and see if they have a black first gen dash complete I dont need any switches or gauges just the dash it self.. oh and if you tell me in advance I would be happy to slip a 20 or so via paypal your way (ahh "For gas")
            93 Protege lx (Jessi)
            Project Jessi
            Sold

88 "terd tan" ranger

quote:
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Racing in a Honda is like racing in the special olympics, even if you win... your still retarded
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

i know of 2 protege's in j/y woth complete and intack black dash and interior. problem they are up here in Canada
              When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
              Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
              Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
              So his engine he goosed
              With much too much boost,
              And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Originally posted by charles
                That's about a 6 or 7 hour drive from where I am right now. There will be a gas surcharge :p:
                no there won't ....
                I already have those switches ...
                check earlier post guys

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I wouldn't actually drive that far anyway. Lol. It's about an hour away from my parents house. I found much better U-pick-U-pull around there anyway.

But down here in Santa Barbara t'ain't nothin'.

Comment

Originally posted by charles
                    Well, I'm sure that would be MUCH more than $20 at Cali gas prices !

Don't mean to hijack Bruce's thread, but Protoss - what year is that black interior from? I bet even shipping from Canada wouldn't be as bad as Mazda Recycling <content >.
                    Scott
                    '98 Volvo V70 T5
                    '03 Mazda MPV GFX

Comment

mazda recycling SUCKS. And always will SUCK. their parts aren't even in good condition half the time, and they want 5 times more money for them than any other normal parts place.

And yes, their shipping prices SUCK.

An, they blocked my email because of some smart-assed comments by me to them about a door panel awhile back. I basically told them that they are a ****ing rip off and they practice bad business, and they were replying saying they wree going to sue me for slander, then I replied again, and it didn't go through b/c they blocked my address.

oh wlel...they are a bunch of stupid ****heads....charles should go there and go on a shooting rampage.
                      93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                      02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                      05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Originally posted by FESTIVAS RULE
                        mazda recycling SUCKS. And always will SUCK. their parts aren't even in good condition half the time, and they want 5 times more money for them than any other normal parts place.

And yes, their shipping prices SUCK.

An, they blocked my email because of some smart-assed comments by me to them about a door panel awhile back. I basically told them that they are a ****ing rip off and they practice bad business, and they were replying saying they wree going to sue me for slander, then I replied again, and it didn't go through b/c they blocked my address.

oh wlel...they are a bunch of stupid ****heads....charles should go there and go on a shooting rampage.
                        no Charles is a nice guy, no need for him to go to jail

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                          no Charles is a nice guy, no need for him to go to jail
                          Not if I don't get caught

Comment

Working...
                          X