Catz HID kits recalled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catz HID kits recalled

Sorry if it's the wrong forum. Wasn't 100% sure where to post it. Anyway, there's been a safety recall on Catz HID because of glare to oncoming traffic. Same case with any other HID kit I think, but maybe there were going to get in trouble for it.

fet-usa.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, fet-usa.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Those are annoying
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by charles
      Those are annoying
      yeah but what can you see with your crapy headlights.
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

appears to be a manditory recall from NHTSA... NHTSA is currently cracking down on ALL HID "retrofit" kits... they have been illegal and always will be... they haven't done a thing about it until now... props to them!
        TheMAN
        '01 BJFP MT
        '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
        No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
        It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
        -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
        -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
        -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
        No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

Working...
        X