Request: CF hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request: CF hood

Hey can anyone help me out and hook me up with a CF hood... I wnna see how it will look... feel free to tint the windows too while your at it...or whatever else you want... I dont care if it the evo style hood or the OEM style... I just wanna see what it will look like before I make any decisions... Thanks a lot guys!
    Attached Files

You may as well just tell them to do a evo style since no OEM style exists.

Comment

here ya go i took a shot at it.
      Attached Files
      '91 323 SE
      Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
      <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by McCorkle
        You may as well just tell them to do a evo style since no OEM style exists.
        Oh really? I thought there was one....

Comment

Originally posted by mustangjosh67
          here ya go i took a shot at it.
          Thanks... I appreciate it! Now if I can only find an oem hood....lol

Comment

pull up on of proto2k's old silver protege, he has one at about that angle with the evo hood on it. Also look up protegedogg, he has the evo hood and prolly has one at that angle too.
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

maybe see if you can make this work.
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Thanks for the pics.... Now all I gotta do is learn how to use photoshop...lol

Comment

there are some good tutorials on here (there stickies in photoshop fun), and if you look up a bunch of posts from joe_hra he has a lot of links to other tutorial sites. Pay attention to the PS bible in one of those links.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Yeah... I am slowly learning how... I just get so frustrated sometimes with it... I may try later on if no one else wants to try it out... I know some people live for PS.

Comment

The only OEM style cf hood for the 99/00 is from Mintblue. And I would venture a guess it would run you close to $1500.

Comment

Originally posted by McCorkle
                        The only OEM style cf hood for the 99/00 is from Mintblue. And I would venture a guess it would run you close to $1500.
                        Oh that's not bad at all...

Comment

Hahaha.... gotcha..... F*@k that.... Evo it is then i guess. LOL

Comment

ill give a shot at putting that evo hood on your car slopro2k, give me a few minutes
                            '91 323 SE
                            Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

<center></center>

Comment

heres a real quick one that i did thats kinda ****ty, ill have a better one in a minute.
                              Attached Files
                              '91 323 SE

<center></center>

Comment

Working...
                              X