Anyone in Indiana Area with a BP .. looking for a turbo many

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in Indiana Area with a BP .. looking for a turbo many

Is there anyone in the Indiana area that want's to get a turbo manifold for their BP.

I found a guy out there that makes manifolds. Maybe someone might want to get their car done up, get some more made for the community.
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Where in Indiana? I live in Lexington, KY... not far depending on where he's at. How much do you think a turbo manifold would run?
    '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
    '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
    '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
    '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
    '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
    '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Are you just looking for a place that makes spectacular manifolds that has a BP engine for a jig already? If you're open to suggestions, mine is being made here... http://www.turbinetech.ca They have flanges for just about any turbo out there, and lots of turbo options. Not really the one size fits all kind of place. I send all the people I know looking for turbo manifolds to him because he really is that good. He can go basic non-equal short runner, all the way up to stainless equal length with radiused inlets. Prices should be around $360-$520USD depending on what you choose (450-650cdn).

Comment

this guy is making manifolds for the B6T. I figure if anyone wants one for their BP. They can check him out.

photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Sweet, i'm gonna get in touch
          '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
          '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
          '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
          '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
          '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
          '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

The old Honda Ram horns... I always have respect for good fabricators.

I'd still like to see someone do some real world tests with short runner non equal (less heat loss), nicer short runner equal, and the ram horn style equals with lots of surface area and heat loss... and see what differences in spool up time vs. useable power come up.

Comment

Working...
            X