The creation: Goliath!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The creation: Goliath!

This is what my friends and I learned in college.

Meet Goliath. 4 Gallons of beer bonging fury. Two bong tubes and a spicket. The spicket doubles as a connector for a keg to fill the bong, or as a regular tap to fill beer cups.

This is the first of many, we have plans for a larger one.

I will have larger pictures soon. We just finished it tonight, so we only had a picture phone.
    01 Protege 2.0
    Turbo

an acievement at that!! but check these out. the black funnel holds 4.3 gallon (3.8 liters to a gallon) and has a mass flow frat of 0.8 liter per second

and this is the "racing funnel" of capacit of 1.2Gallons per side
    When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
    Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
    Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
    So his engine he goosed
    With much too much boost,
    And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Never underestimate the resourcefulness and creativity of a bunch of guys trying to get drunk, laid, or stoned.
      Well done, sir.
      ~Mark.
      2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

****, I thought that was the other kind of bong.
        Hey Protoss, What year are you in at Carleton??
        A friend of mine is in like 5th or 6th year Architecture there.He started in 98 so I guess thats 5th year.....
        Ryan The middle child is always ignored
        BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
        Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

yo brock, yall make them? *edit* those bongs rather?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark 02dx
            Never underestimate the resourcefulness and creativity of a bunch of guys trying to get drunk, laid, or stoned.
            Well done, sir.
            lol exactly! Thanks a lot.

Goliath is basically a transformer. The two towers disconnect at the reducer...so we can add any type of tank to the "Bong Body" which is the part with the two downward T's and the spicket.

We have a pair of five foot 6" diameter towers that could hold about 20 gallons of beer. It's so massive that it has to be suspended from a balcony to work. If we can afford to fill it...that would have to be a massive party.

The bong tubes themselves have adapters that plug into the Bong Body and can be removed and replaced with any type of drinking aparatus. From additional spickets to bong tube multitaps, we have tested it up to 4 bong tubes at the same time.

I have an idea for another extension that involves check valves among other things. It's progress in the making.
            01 Protege 2.0
            Turbo

Comment

Working...
            X