Z3 fenders on a '00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z3 fenders on a '00

Just wondering if anyone has done this and has some pictures, I would like to see what it looks like. Thanks.

It has been done. This is the only picture I have with it, though. I dont know where he found them though,
    Attached Files

Comment

Theres a red pro on car domain that has it done
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

nice looks really clean!
        Maroon 1995 Probe SE
        Beige 1994 Protege DX
        Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

are they new fenders, or inserts that get put on your existing fenderS?

Comment

That's what i am trying to figure out.

Comment

All I find when I look for them are inserts for the 99s/00s and there are some actually fenders for the 01+.

Comment

only inserts.
                According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

They are more than likely strickly inserts that have been molded in. There is another protege out there with red z3's. hes on car domain and has a roof scoop on his protege as well. Beautiful moldings too. He does all the work himself which is amazing to me. Im doin it too

Comment

I have the inserts as well. Who really is going to know if real Z3 fenders or fender inserts were used. If the installation and paint job is awesome, no one is going to be able to tell. Unless of course the inserts differ so much more than the fenders themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by bassbomber2002
                      They are more than likely strickly inserts that have been molded in. There is another protege out there with red z3's. hes on car domain and has a roof scoop on his protege as well. Beautiful moldings too. He does all the work himself which is amazing to me. Im doin it too
                      thats the one I was refering to in my first post.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                      X