Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

busy forum here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

busy forum here!

Well hi all, long time no talky. Just wondering what's all going on. I unfortuneately was busy for the MOA meet, looks like no one? went. Anyway just checking to see what's up with everyong in the TC and MN area.
    Hope everyone is doing well and is surviving the weeks before the coming elections.
    Jim
    2003 Protege5
    Midnight Blue MTX
    2002 Protege LX
    Black Mica MTX

Hey

Originally posted by jlanger
    Well hi all, long time no talky. Just wondering what's all going on. I unfortuneately was busy for the MOA meet, looks like no one? went. Anyway just checking to see what's up with everyong in the TC and MN area.
    Hope everyone is doing well and is surviving the weeks before the coming elections.
    Jim
    Hey were on the other site. Bud d and Kopp made it out to the meet, as well as me. there where like 8 zooms out there!
    02 Pro5
    Eibachs
    Kartboy shortshifter w/ bushings
    E.12k.14 sub w/
    2150 US Acouctics
    Some what tinted

Comment

Yeah, the MOA thing was cool.

Been busy working full time at Medtronic, no time to be chating on the internet. Seems like a lot of people have found other things to do lately. Myself included.

I've been thinking about getting rid of the Pro. I've thought about a Forester XT or a Escape Hybrid. Any thoughts?

I've been doing some side jobs creating interactive business cards. It's a Flash presentation that on a cd the size of a business card. Our company's very close to sealing a deal with Simon Delivers as a new client. Check out our web page at http://www.rivertown-inc.com/

If you want to see a sample cd, send me address and I'll mail one out to you. There really cool. We've had people use tham as a direct mailer, a business card, and to intoduce the new product someone has purchased. There very versitile, and cost ~$2 a cd with a specified set of deliverables. Anyways, that's my self promotion.
      "In the end, it doesn't even matter" Linkin Park

Comment

Working...
      X