Help on MAZDASPEED A-Spec body kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help on MAZDASPEED A-Spec body kit

Wussup guys!?! I read somewhere that Mazdaspeed makes an A-Spec body kit for Generation 2 Mazda Pro's. From what I was told they also make a grill. I can't find any of this anywhere. Anyone out there have any information that can help me??

JDM mazdaspeed

a similar thread was also created in this forum..
    Last edited by caloyski5; 10-20-2004, 09:35 AM.
    ProtegetechPhilippines Boy MazdaspeeD MyCaR

Comment

Thank alot. But I live in Miami, Florida U.S. Is there any way that I can know how much the parts are and how I can have them delivered??

Comment

It seems people are trying to work something out in this thread

Click 4 thread
        ED
        '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
        Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
        WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

Meaning what??

Comment

Originally posted by DCCylwsdime
            Meaning what??
            Meaning ... I'd like to get a grille also, as well as other members, and the guy in that thread has connctions to someone who can make replicas as well as get his hands on 2nd gen mazdaspeed stuff.

The emails in the thread. Why don't you shoot him an email and ask if he can get a hold of an a A-spec front and rear bumper, the cost, ya know.
            ED

Comment

Yea. I think I'll do that. By the way......nice as hell wing you got there. I beleive Erebuni makes that right?? Anyways, I my self a going with a touring style wing.

Comment

Thanx yeah it's from erebuni.

Make sure to make the measusrements of the back of your car before getting a wing. Don't want to end up paying a lot then you get an extra tiny/or huge spoiler in the back.
                Last edited by loganss; 10-21-2004, 09:53 AM.
                ED

Comment

Originally posted by DCCylwsdime
                  Wussup guys!?! I read somewhere that Mazdaspeed makes an A-Spec body kit for Generation 2 Mazda Pro's. From what I was told they also make a grill. I can't find any of this anywhere. Anyone out there have any information that can help me??
                  once again, make sure you know that inorder to fit the mazdaspeed original or replica front lip, you are going to need the JDM front bumper

and putting that bumper on our cars, to the best of my knowledge will remove crash hardware that is very important

your car will be technically illegal, unsafe, and in a minor accident will undergo damage as if it was in a more serious accident

you will definately be choosing fashion over function.... and when that involves saftey... it is never ideal in a street car

just to make sure im right, you might want to check with kdawg and patrick
                  they have north american proteges with the JDM front bumper on it
                  (well kdawg HAD the jdm front bumper on it)<-- however he is a show car for the most part, and does a lot of that sort of thing... so he's not really risking too much

Comment

Now that was some information that was not brought to my attention before. Thanks. I actually once molded the bottom half of a 96 Honda Civic to the bottom of a 99 Hyndai Accent. It can be seen somewhere on cardomain. Anyways, it came out beautiful. Thinking of doing the same in this case.

Comment

in my opinion thats the best way to go... that or just leave it stock

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon
                        in my opinion thats the best way to go... that or just leave it stock
                        Stock is not my style. I can get hooked up with a Civic Black Widow kit for like 200 bucks. For the little bit of money involved, I'd rather cut and paste. Another thing. I was looking to get a custom billet grill for the car but ofcourse......doesn't exist. I'm thinking of buying one from and older model Honda Accord and just cutting it down in length. What do you guys think??

Comment

read the thread on the mazdaspeed replica grilles
                          if they o thru, i think they're nice

Comment

Working...
                          X