WTB 90-94 protege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB 90-94 protege

i am looking for a rust free protege, in running condition. i would prefer a LX. Again the cheaper the better as i will fly down to pick the car up and drive it back to Canada.
    When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
    Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
    Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
    So his engine he goosed
    With much too much boost,
    And drove a rod through his block.

any range on how far you are willing to go? I can look around my area, but TX is a long ass drive to Canada.....
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Did your beige one **** the bed?

Comment

Call the airline and see if they can fit it in the luggage compartment and save gas and time.

Comment

if you've ever seen how those ****ers handle poodle carriers and suitcases..eeek

Comment

i want to keep under the 1000 mark. i'd prefer a "running" $600 LX. i have a new engine in my basement, so i can handle a car that burns a bit of oil. it this the suspension, tranny, and engine harness, ne set of rims, i am really hunting down. the new shell is a bonus because i will have to get a new shell in 2 years thanks to rust on the "A" pillar.
            When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
            Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
            Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
            So his engine he goosed
            With much too much boost,
            And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss
              i want to keep under the 1000 mark. i'd prefer a "running" $600 LX. i have a new engine in my basement, so i can handle a car that burns a bit of oil. it this the suspension, tranny, and engine harness, ne set of rims, i am really hunting down. the new shell is a bonus because i will have to get a new shell in 2 years thanks to rust on the "A" pillar.
              Hey Protos, look at this

Mazda PROTEGE GT [ usagé/1990 ]

1 500,00 $ (Nego.)

moteur 1.8L DOHC(127hp),185000km,manuelle, blanche,mags,toit ouvrant,aileron,vitres electriques,freins avant neufs,banc GT impeccable. FAUT VOIR !!!

The guy is in longueuil ( that's 1h45 min drive from Ottawa) I called him he says the winshield needs a replacement and he has some grinding in first gear on the
              tranny. for the body I dont remember but It's not a rust bucket.
              The only reason I'm not interested is because it doesn't have AC and I need that

Comment

javascript:goDetails('4051771','0','P','http://www.trader.ca/Default.asp?Trader=1&CAT=1&mknm=739&Region=','');
                Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

I know of a $500 non-running MX-3 RS(1.6) automatic...

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                  On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                  My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

I have one that i listed on ebay..you can have the body minus engine for 50.00.

Jon

Comment

Brock, worse come to worse, let me know. There's a few pro lx's around here in your price range.
                      1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
                      MODS:
                      GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
                      TO DO LIST:
                      EDM/JDM rear bumper
                      EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
                      Repaint car

Comment

You going to swap VIN's, Brock?
                        My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                        - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                        X