This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW Clear corners for 91-94 BG with NA headlamps

I can have these made to work with your plastic lensed North American headlamps.. New, DOT etchings on the lamps (just like stock lamps, but clear factory lenses) Warranteed against leackage, made overseas. 125 sets at 60USD a set, plus shipping from me in Canada to you wherever. That's 13 cases of lights. They have to retool to do this.....

I don't have 7500 in my pocket, and won't have 7500 in my pocket. If someone wants to coordinate and run this I don't have the time or the energy to do this.

George
    905 607-4852

Originally posted by chaio_fang
    I can have these made to work with your plastic lensed North American headlamps.. New, DOT etchings on the lamps (just like stock lamps, but clear factory lenses) Warranteed against leackage, made overseas. 125 sets at 60USD a set, plus shipping from me in Canada to you wherever. That's 13 cases of lights. They have to retool to do this.....

I don't have 7500 in my pocket, and won't have 7500 in my pocket. If someone wants to coordinate and run this I don't have the time or the energy to do this.

George
    905 607-4852
    Hey George, is this a group buy for clear corners for the 90-94 proteges?
    92 Protege SE: Short RAM, Pioneer Sound System.

Comment

call me a pessimist, but I seriously doubt 125 people are gonna buy this **** IMMEDIATELY... over a span of time? perhaps
      TheMAN
      '01 BJFP MT
      '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
      No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
      It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
      -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
      -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
      -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
      No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

Not to mention that this thread is almost a year old.
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
          Not to mention that this thread is almost a year old.
          o...haha thx for the reminder....don't need clears that bad. lol
          92 Protege SE: Short RAM, Pioneer Sound System.

Comment

haha.. count me in.... now u only need what. 124 more peopel.... oh.. i give it 5 years. ...
            1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
            Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
            "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

haha well 125 years at this pace!!!

Comment

Working...
              X