Mazda Protege showroom posters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazda Protege showroom posters!

Don't know if anyone is interested, but I have 3(well, 4 total) Protege showroom posters. These are the same posters that appeared in dealerships. 2' X 3'.
    The ones I have:
    2003 MazdaSpeed Protege(I have 2 identical, will sell one, possibly the other one if someone really wants it)
    2003 Protege
    2003 Protege 5

I can take pics of them if needed.
    These posters are currently flat but will be rolled for shipping(unless you want to pick it up personally). Frames not included. I don't really bother with frames, just use thumb tacks around the outside(don't pierce the pretty posters).
    I also have other 1999-03 Mazda posters - Tribute, 626, Millenia, B-series truck.

Let me know if you're interested! I also have other various Mazda items I can part with(because I have duplicates of stuff), such as brochures.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

How much would you sell one for? Do you have a 1999 Protege poster?
    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Sorry, only 2003s. I got them at my dealership, I actually found them hidden behind other newer showroom posters in the same frames. I took almost all of them, I might have missed 1 or 2 frames that might have had older posters in them but I can look any time it's slow at work.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo

Comment

I donno, make an offer. They were $5-$6 each from the Mazda dealership supplies catalog for the dealership. I can't remember how much it costs retail but I'm thinking $10-$15.

Comment

I'll take one.. can you send me a picture to xtracrispy123@hotmail.com?

we can settle shipping and price thru email

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X