Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fs: 98 Ranger low rider....St. louis folks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fs: 98 Ranger low rider....St. louis folks.

98, 100k miles, manual trans, "proper lowering", interior under construction,17" lexani's. This is a friend of mine's, he is tired of the ride and wants a bigger truck. Its blue book is 6 and that is what he is asking OBO.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

couple more
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

more

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I have a friend that might be interested, do you want me to have him email you or, do you want to PM me the guys email addy or what?

thx d00d.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Just have him email me, kdb_79@yahoo.com

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
          X