1994 Mazda RX-7 (Twin turbo) For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1994 Mazda RX-7 (Twin turbo) For Sale

Sorry to say it but i can afford her anymore, i want to go to school and cant afford it and school at the same time, I'm asking $16,000.00 OBO Car is in great condition has all paper work since new engine was installed Stock stereo, adjustable struts (front only) TOKICO Illumina, Apex’I Turbo timer, Racing beat down pipe 3” and Racing beat Exhaust 3” Brand new Kumho Supra 712 225/50 16” tires

This is in the Oregon Area. I personally know how well this car has been taking care off. Runs awesome and no signs of any future problems.
    sigpic
    1987 Rx7 TurboII (Stripped and Crush R.I.P )
    1987 Rx7 Sport (Street port Rebuild almost done.)
    2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe w/ sports package

mmmm, very nice! I <3 teh RX7's.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Too bad he isn't in Knoxville. We seem to have some FD collectors here. They sell and buy them daily almost. And they are always looking for a white one since you don't see too many of that color nowadays.

Comment

I have a friend in Vancouver who might be interested, I'll ask him about it.

Comment

I'm sure he might drive the car to any location within reason but i'm not sure how flexable he is with the price becuase it is a car loan after all he is trying to get out of. unfortunately he is planning on going with a civic hatch with a b18c5 =(

i guess i'll have to be the mazda that whoops everyone's ass in this area.
          sigpic
          1987 Rx7 TurboII (Stripped and Crush R.I.P )
          1987 Rx7 Sport (Street port Rebuild almost done.)
          2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe w/ sports package

Comment

Working...
          X