magnum D2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

magnum D2

i decided to post about the magnum D2 sub. i've heard nothing but good things about it it's said to be right up there with brahma's and A-series from ED, as well as W7's:p: granted it doesn't have as high of excursion, but it has a lower RMS rating that all the others, so for a lower powered system, it'd be a great contender course there are guys that run these with 1200 watts daily

Blue, did you ever get your car metered since the new box?? Not tomorrow, but Thursday I will have my box in (finally) and see how it sounds (whewhoo!) I just want to make sure things are good and dry before putting it in. While at work, I put a fan on the floor and had it blow on it all day. Probably will do the same thing tomorrow. Dry baby dry!!!:p: I have gone 2 days without listening to music. I have my highs and midbass which sound good, but decided to wait it out. Besides, the poor electrical system needs a break from the current class a amps draw.
    2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
    KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
    Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
    Groundkit

Comment

a guy named jacob has some magnum's. (username sundownz on caf) love's them. the thing about car audio is that i always want stuff. supposedly sweet subs...
      -onehawaiian | My 2002 P5 Funk
      >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
      **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

misterT, nope, haven't got it metered yet, i'm working out a new system for securing the port cover i haven't even run it with the ports tuned for SPL comps yet but i'll be fixing that this weekend and next month i'll be purchasing the termLAB USB spl meter:p: woohoo, $600 to know my car is loud

Comment

Doctor, Striaght-Jacket STAT! He's suffering from a severe for of Audiophilea, with a slight hearing problem as well!
          ok.. that went nowhere sorry, i just don't have respect for somebody who would blow $600 bucks on an SPL meter when i can't even afford the 300 bucks i want for my front components!

heh, so when can i come over and have my car metered bud?

peace

Comment

Working...
          X