Millenia Info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Millenia Info.

Hey all. Well I'm thinking about selling my camaro and getting my hands on a more luxiorus (spelling) Millenia, probally a '99 or '00. Is the "S" version worth the extra cost??? Are there any sites/message boards for the millenia??? Last thing, anyone know what the lug pattern and backspacing is on these, because I plan on doing some wheels on it (i would love dubs but i'm not sure if there is room).
    Thx,
    bob

93' 5spd DX
    R.I.P

Originally posted by protegebob
    Hey all. Well I'm thinking about selling my camaro and getting my hands on a more luxiorus (spelling) Millenia, probally a '99 or '00. Is the "S" version worth the extra cost??? Are there any sites/message boards for the millenia??? Last thing, anyone know what the lug pattern and backspacing is on these, because I plan on doing some wheels on it (i would love dubs but i'm not sure if there is room).
    Thx,
    bob
    Yes the "S" is definatly worth the extra money! In my opinion it is a most excellant choice of vehicules! The "S" comes with a 2.3l miller cycle V6 SUPERCHARGED!!! 210hp and 210 trq...luxary, styling, and good proformance...a very nice ride indeed!
    5 bolt lug, not sure of backspacing.
    '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
    Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

Go to MazdaWorld.org for millenia stuff, the forum was a Millenia-only forum before the admin opened it up to all Mazdas, but there's still a bunch of Millenia folks on there.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
      On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
      My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

the earlier millenia wheels were 5 x 114.3 and a +50 mm offset, 15 x 6.

from there, you can do the math.
        "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
        -93 MR2, 129 ES
        ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
        Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

I would say the S isn't really worth it.

the base models come with a detuned KLZE basically. Its still a "KLDE" but has the KLZE manifold & cylinder heads (which means huge intake ports), but the KLDE lower compression pistons & camshafts.
          Shoving some KL31 cams in there & upping the compression will instantly give you a full KLZE.

On top of that, they have solid lifters & put down decent power and have lots of mods available. the KJ miller-cycle doesn't have as many but is still decent if you can get a good deal.

The S basically adds a bunch of stupid bull**** weight via leather, power seats, heated seats and other **** that makes it perform about the same as the base model.
          93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
          02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
          05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

The "S" is for Supercharged. Most of the millenias come with all the options. Its a luxury car not a performance car.. so its gonna be big anyway. I say its definately worht it. The NA versions have v6 i think its the 2.3. And the "S" is the same as the others just Supercharged.

There is really no models for the millenia but "S" and non "S" the rest just come with options.and wheel packages (not 100% tho)
            Last edited by jitb37; 11-17-2004, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Hey all. Well I'm thinking about selling my camaro and getting my hands on a more luxiorus (spelling) Millenia, probally a '99 or '00. Is the "S" version worth the extra cost???
              Most people will tell you to go with the S version because of the power 220BHP but there some things you should know
              1.It is a V6 but it's only 2.3L
              2.It's very cramped in there to work so maintenance is expensive
              3.parts are very very expensive and fragile

I would personaly recomend you to go with the base version, you get 2.5L V6 like in the probeGT (KLDE) but with a better IM , and there are tons of aftermarket things you can get for it including turbo

But hey that's just my .02$

for a review

anyone know what the lug pattern and backspacing is on these, because I plan on doing some wheels on it (i would love dubs but i'm not sure if there is room).bob
              for the wheels the largest that will fit without modifs are 18 X 8 wheels with 215/45/18 5x114 lug pattern

hope this helped
              Last edited by jackb; 12-01-2004, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X